By dantko - 01/01/2014 05:04 - United States - Dearborn

Today, my wife got so drunk she kissed another guy when the ball dropped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 101
You deserved it 5 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she dropped the ball. *ohhhh*

I guess her resolution was to get a new husband.

Comments

Sounds like she dropped the ball. *ohhhh*

At least he got the first FML of 2014 ;D

I guess her resolution was to get a new husband.

#2, maybe she thought it was her husband? I doubt that OP will annul his marriage over this.

-_- And people have yelled at me for putting (incoming sarcasm) before blatantly sarcastic remarks.

WELL THEN DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE "incoming sarcasm" OK?!

The whole point here #19 is that #5 missed #2's sarcasm because he DIDN'T warn of it.

Hah! That's what you get for not putting (incoming sarcasm)!!! The comments on this are bad for my bruised ribs, I can't stop laughing.

xSonic 9

Ah. New Years. Nothing like starting off by killing your liver :)

I really hope..... actually no... carry on

@18 Yeah.. Because filtering your blood or anything it not important-_-

Is #18 being serious.... He sounds serious... Faith in.... Humanity ... Slipping... The stupidity, it.. Burns

I don't think #18 was being serious, guys..

Thats gonna be a great talk in the morning.

It's going to be a great story to be told each year to friends and family

Lets just hope this doesn't end up being a family tradition.

I've had the worst New year's day. ever getting broken up with my dream girl at 1 in the morning FML

What was the guys reaction? Did he just go with it? Haha, If he had a girlfriend or wife you could have kissed her.

ThomasBombadil 31

Ummm, where were you? And what were you doing? When the ball dropped?

Mistletoe must've been plotting something..

StompinOnCrayons 15

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart, and a drunk body gets into bed with anyone, whilst wearing beer goggles ect...

You have the upper hand now! Use it wisely

ThomasBombadil 31

Come on now, what guy ever uses the upper hand wisely. We always squander it. Always.