By cancerfreak - 21/03/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, my town had a carnival to raise money for cancer. I ran a kissing booth, when a really cute guy came up paid his $20, looked at me, and said "not even for cancer." He took his money and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 586
You deserved it 8 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a jerk. I hope he gets cancer one day = "Not even for cancer." Why would he say something like THAT?

Never actually got the concept of kissing booths, but fact is, if you run one, you should be ready to face this situation should it arise.

Comments

Well common sense would dictate that someone pretty should run the kissing booth, which in this case is apparently not the case.

Don't say things like that, asshole.

ya but everyone is ugly to someone. so she should "should be ready to face this situation should it arise." but you're right #11 you should be pretty/sexy to run a kissing booth. you're also most likely a *****. buuuut kudos for doing it for cancer!

drackattack 0

this just sounds plain old fake to me

I HATE it when someone says it's fake. so what if 'cancerfreak' made it up? It's bound to have happend to SOMEBODY in the world. I mean there's billions of people out there. I'm sure it's happend to at least 1 if not 100s.

Sad for you and for that dbag's soul... taking back the money???!! disgusting! I second #'s 2 through 5. If in the future you are inspired to work another such booth, be sure to give people a quick oral inspection for syphilis, and anything else that "just looks funny" because by now I'm sure you have HSV1 (all you get are annoying cold sores, 2 is the genital vareity). And geez, it sounds like you put a price on the kisses - if you're going to do that, at least give the people their money's worth... blindfold 'em or lower the price :p Maybe a bake sale would be better in the future... go for oatmeal cookies and say they're better for your cholesterol to stick with the health theme :p

Obviously, you think you're a lot better looking than you are. Stupid of you to think people would pay twenty dollars to kiss an uggo. Then you're just forcing yourself on people.

Stupid of you #16 to think that people would want to kiss someone like you without a soul. Believe it or not, some people don't really like mean shit being said to them. Or cruel, vindictive words said just because you and OP's potential kiss don't have the decency to be pleasant. Personally I would prefer to kiss someone doing something beneficial like raising money for charity than someone with an 'uggo' personality like your words present you as being.

Eresbel 0

Why do people just assume she's a *****? All she's doing is KISSING. Not even french kissing! More likely, she's a girl who doesn't get kissed a lot or doesn't have a boyfriend. And whoever said she'll get herpes - the likelihood of her getting herpes from giving someone a peck on the lips is so minimal as to be irrelevant. Mono is worth worrying about, though.

I know this will sound awful but, if you are unattractive should you really be running a kissing booth?

Did anyone say she was unattractive? I bet she's beautiful and was unlucky enough to deal with a douchebag with a fetish for orange-skinned, overly made-up slutty girls.