Catfished

By TooGulible - 12/07/2016 20:08 - United States - Madison Heights

Today, I was at work at an ice cream shop when a hot guy came in and started chatting me up. I got him his ice cream and as I handed it to him, he mentioned that I was cute and walked away. Then I realised he hadn't paid for the ice cream, and I didn't even get a date out of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 315
You deserved it 3 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I bet he had it planned the whole time.

tounces7 27

Sounds like a tactic for a charming sociopath...

Malsain_fml 10

Off course you did not get a date. He would have to pay the ice cream otherwise.

This stone-cold stunner must have been a pretty great cone-artist to pull off a heist of this size.

lexiieeex3 32

Isn't it wonderful when people use others' weaknesses/insecurities to get ahead and take advantage of them?

Wait, insecurity? It was them who was making use of their good looks.

How does getting a compliment distract you from doing a simple job? Sorry OP, at least you lucked out, seems like he's a jerk to purposely do that to you! Better luck next time with an honest man :)

You must not spend a lot of time around others if you don't understand that positive attention ( or even negative attention) can be quite distracting to those who crave it.

So because when I'm at work since compliments don't distract me from doing my job I must not spend a lot of time around people? No, some of work jobs that if we let that happen we get fired.

I scream, you scream, the police show up

I scream, you scream, the police come, it's awkward*