By Anonymous - 07/02/2015 18:32 - United Kingdom - Wallasey

Today, my sister tried to convince me to go to a plastic surgeon, because "Bitchface Syndrome's no joke." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 239
You deserved it 3 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bitchslap her so hard that she needs a plastic surgeon for her face. And a dentist for her teeth. And a therapist for her Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Schedule an emergency appointment for her.

Comments

People place so much value on contorted standards of beauty. And only later in life you realize it's a fallacy. Don't pay attention OP.

I have a bitch resting face (and I am completely tone deaf), so much so it's gotten me in trouble before due to misunderstandings. It's genetic; my grandma only smiled when she was about to smack a b!ch. And everyone from her side of the family looks permanently pissed. Just look at your sis and calmly say "I was born with a warning label, now move along before you figure out what comes next."

Chronic resting bitchface is a curse and a gift. Select people require reassurance that it's just my face and not an undercurrent of murderous rage, but I rather like having everyone else assume I exist in a state of cold fury as opposed to thinking I'm "friendly" or "approachable." Own that bitchface.

buymevickis92 26

sorry OP if it makes you laugh I have been told I have resting bitch face by my sister lol

I would say get a new sister but sad to say shes there to stay. I will say you don't need crappy people in your life. Cut her out as much as possible. You deserve to be treated better.

bunnylady08 13

there's a saying that goes something like, "smiling gives you wrinkles, bitch face keeps you pretty"

So what you're saying is that you have a case of the Sam Winchester.

she's got bitch face on the inside. that's worse honey. much much worse.

Take a picture of your face and place it around the house, change her phone screen to your face and whisper your name and the description of your face to her in her sleep so she will regret telling you what to do