The Candidate

By Anonymous - 20/04/2020 14:00

Today, my sister-in-law announced she would like me to be her surrogate, so that her body doesn't look like a stretched wobbly mess after childbirth. Apparently, I'm a perfect candidate, as "we won't see a difference." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 267
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IF this is the only reason why she wouldn't want to go through pregnancy, she is very shallow and has problem that needs to be dealt with before she get any kids. Being a mother isnt easy nor pretty and you wont have time to keep your self "perfectly beauty" constantly.

"somebody that vain about her looks and her body doesn't deserve to be called a mother, so no I won't be your surrogate".

Comments

IF this is the only reason why she wouldn't want to go through pregnancy, she is very shallow and has problem that needs to be dealt with before she get any kids. Being a mother isnt easy nor pretty and you wont have time to keep your self "perfectly beauty" constantly.

"somebody that vain about her looks and her body doesn't deserve to be called a mother, so no I won't be your surrogate".

Zekfen 17

Agree to, go through the process of getting the egg implanted. Go get an abortion and tell her you changed your mind because you didn’t want to bring another bitch like her in the world.

And since it's not actually her baby, she just committed murder in the first. Prison WOULD keep her away from her sister, though.

Sometimes it pays to be a stretched wobbly mess! I doubt your "stretched wobbly mess" dating profile is getting much play amongst normal males.

icalledhisname 12

This is ignorant in every way. I had a baby, gained 50 lbs, lost it in a year. I have the same body I had before. No stretch marks, boobs went back to normal, no flabby skin. You can’t tell I was ever pregnant. If people eat healthy and exercise right, their bodies can go back to normal. Yes, some bodies do not go back to normal. But a lot do, with healthy habits. Sounds like a good idea that she doesn’t have a baby if she’s that scared of something that might not even happen to her body. It shows she might be a crappy mother to care about something so superficial.

Just tell her "No, thanks" out of concern that her child might be born as a "stretched-out wobbly mess," too. Or else charge her up-front $50,000 for your surrogacy services. I'm sure she'll "jump" on the latter.

I don't know if this is the way it works... can you hire a surrogate just because you don't want to be pregnant or experience the physical downsides of pregnancy?

ojoRojo 27

Pretty sure people do that all the time

I have absolutely no clue... I don't think you can do that where I live, but again... no idea

Nhayaa 21

So glad we don't allow this in France.

Awesome!, be happy!, surrogates made bank!. Get all that money up front thou

mcsmee 7

Hopefully this is your husband's sister, rather than you brother's wife.