By lonelyniceguy - 24/03/2010 23:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, my sister's boyfriend came over to the house. I thought I would be nice and cook them both a dinner along with my own. Mine took a little longer to cook, so they ate before me and went back to her bedroom. I ate alone to the sound of them having fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 715
You deserved it 4 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

They didn't want to wait too long for dessert.

fyl... at least they left the room first.

Comments

Dirtyrabbitgoo 0
stacers 0

Okay think about it. If parents waited until their kids went to school to have sex again then all siblings would be 4/5 years apart. The majority of people that I know with siblings are closer to 2 years apart. If you're arguement is going to be that people shouldn't have sex when ANYONE ELSE is in the house (which is a pretty absurd arguement by the way) then you're better off arguing playdates or daycare. Also, the OP is obviously not THAT young because they cooked dinner, I'm assuming, without supervision. The OP made it pretty clear that it was just the three of them--the kicker of the FML is that he had to eat dinner ALONE.

When we have sex and others are in the house, my girlfriend and I just keep it down. Sex is natural, but it's also private and everyone else in the house shouldn't know you're getting it on.

i wouldve went up there and scared the shit out of them and like just burst through the door screaming!

mrzero 0

to everyone saying threesome, it's his SISTER and her boyfriend

ninba20 0

what the hell..and u didnt do noting y?.....

kekelala3 0

HER bed. she'll do what she wants to in I and when.

phreshboi 1

haha it's funny cuase ur user name describes what you just siad