By shygirl - 20/05/2012 13:13 - United States - Sterling Heights

Today, my sister got married. It was also the day that I was supposed to deliver a heartfelt toast to the happy couple. I got so nervous that I kept stuttering and finally ended with "Congrats Beth and Steve!" Her husband's name is Eric. Her ex was named Steve. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 256
You deserved it 10 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In his head he said "Who the **** is Steve?"

txgirl2013 14

I'm sure she'll forgive you! You tried!

Comments

lacrossebrah13 8

Don't worry OP, I am sure that Beth and Steve will have a happy marriage. :)

I don't understand if you're trying to be funny with this comment?

I was and I am sorry if I wasted a few second of your life reading my terrible, horrible comment that wasn't funny at all. I apologize for the inconvenience. In fact, I'll give you a first class seat and a free lemonade that is not filled with laxatives so you don't have to use the bathroom the entire time because I am such a nice person.

13 - You read the FML all wrong. Eric and Steve are the ones getting married, silly. ...Right?

GhettoMuzick 0

86- lol try rereading this comment .. With a little more humor:)

94- lol try getting a sense of humour.

Bring back Steve! Noone likes Joe! Steve..oh my bad. Errr yeah ducks for you op but nbd, with some first level presenting skills, you can easily brush that comment off, well you could've.

Did you make a reference to Blue's Clues? If not I have no idea what you're talking about.

I've got to avoid these sort of comments or i'll keep loosing brain cells..

Kenton1008 21

Were you rocking back and forth on your heels?

It'll make for a good laugh later on probably...that or your family will ban you from toasting

Eric: "WHO THE **** IS STEVE?!" OP: *open mouth insert foot*

Damn that's rough. Just have a few drinks to calm your nerves next time.

Girl, you have to write that shit down and rehearse it. Good job on F'ing up the wedding. I'm sure you will be the source of many fights to come.

I bet if the sister is medically unable to conceive, it's totally op's fault. She ruined the while wedding! /sarcasm

33- That's a bit harsh. Only will cause fights if the newly weds don't communicate what the stuttering sister meant. And if they don't communicate, then it is in absolutely no way OP's fault.

Dude I don't care what you said, but you need to take a shotgun to that dog in your pic.

Dont worry Im sure that shell forgove you:)