By Anonymous - 11/03/2014 22:27 - United States - Remus

Today, my sister brought me coffee to my office. It was really nice so I made a status about it on Facebook. My boyfriend texted me soon after, freaking out because I never put anything on Facebook about him and how great he is. I'm basically dating a 14-year-old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 513
You deserved it 7 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just make a few statuses about him and he'll get over it.

Does HE post about how great his girl is, too?

Comments

God that sounds like so many girls in my old high school. Sorry OP!

I had a similar issue when I was younger. I dated a girl that would pretty much let her friends come over at any time without asking her parents (female friends), but when I wanted to come over (and let me be clear, her mother thought I was the best thing to happen to her child since birth, better grades, less trouble, things like that) she always said, "let me ask my mom" So it pissed me off one day and I said something about it. The issue here wasn't that she treated her friends better, but that I got treated worse. I didn't get the same options even though I KNEW her mom would always say that it was ok. If you aren't giving your SO the same attention you would family or the closest of friends, why are they your SO?

bigmammajamma69 4

And you invalidate his feelings. Glad you're not my girl

how about you give the poor guy props when he does something nice before he ends up doing it for someone else. you sound ungrateful.

Oh, please. If the genders were reversed you'd call the complaining girl an attention *****. If he feels the need to compete with his girlfriend's sister for every scrap of her attention, then he has insecurity issues.

doesn't mean he is controlling... he's probably just needy. he just needs a little PDA and TLC IMO

Just make a status about him! Will only take you 5 seconds if he really cares about it that much.

I'm sure the 14-year-old girls reading this FML are pretty offended right now.

Drake_The_Dragon 23

They need to face the truth sometime. Not all are like that though, just a big majority are.

The exact reason I deactivated facebook