By baldintheback - 15/08/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, my sister and I were reading the new FML posts. I sat close to the fan, and after a few minutes, I leaned against it for support. It immediatly sucked up my hair and started violently twisting it. My sister continued to read and shouted at me because my cries for help are distracting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 610
You deserved it 14 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klutzywriter 0

ouch. i'd put HER hair in it

Comments

YDI for being dumb enough to lean on something like a fan.

YDI for reading FML. :B But srsly this was hilarious. I hope she's reading it now. LOL.

Wow... All I can say is, your sister is a BITCH!

unless you're a small child, you should know better than to put your head next to a fan. its your fault for having no common sense.

i_is_a_tr00l 0

YDI for masturbating as you read your Twilight books and listening to your gay Jonas Brothers.

BrownEyedNinja 0

What does that have to do with anything?

It has EVERYTHING to do with anything. I completely agree with you i_is_a_tr00l...hmmm...your username is telling me something. Dammit, just lost whatever it was.

This is fake I believe. Think about it. If you were in front of the fan, you probably wanted fresh air rite? If I'm correct, it blows air out, not sucks it in. Unless somehow you did it on purpose. This is FAKE!!!!

I think she means the fan of the computer, still confusing but I assume she got sucked in by accident.

Maybe if the hair went through the cage and actually wrapped around the fan itself...but plently of these FMLs are probably fake, anyway. :)

Chescapal123 0

You guys are all idiots!!! not the computer fan! a fan fan! like something that keeps you cool in the summer. and you are stupid if you think that your hair cant get caught in it. Because when the air is blowing out of it your hair can get pulled in and tangled and wrapped around the blades. its very simple and if you don't think its possible to happen then get a fan and put your own hair (if its long) next to it and it will get sucked in!! if it doesnt you're a baby for being too scared to get your hair close enough for it to get sucked in.

OMG! I have always had a fear that would happen to me! FYL

scott_m319 0

I see a shameless plug for FML... lol