By gl0b3suck0r - 08/05/2012 16:41 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my pet mouse demonstrated that he has bigger balls than my boyfriend, by running across the dinner table and eating off his plate, all while he jumped out of his chair, screaming like a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 405
You deserved it 4 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't particularly like a mouse running over to my food and eating it either

RachelBerry_fml 5

Well the mouse shouldn't be on the table..

Comments

I know this feller named Tom, he''ll get rid of that critter fer ya. Or destroy your home in his many antics to trap the forever elusive rodent.

KiddNYC1O 20

Tom has been ineffective for years...

Oooh, your boyfriend is scared of something?! For shaaaaaaaaaaaaame. -_- On another note, why was your pet mouse on the dinner table?

Oooh, your comment is annoying!? For shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. -_- On another note, why did you bother to type a comment?

KuchkaNumberOne 2

And why did you bother to respond? Ass hat.

Why mr. Sassy pants, that wasn't very nice. For shaaaaaaaaaame.

41 Why di you respond o my repond responding to someone's respond to the FML? We can play this gam all day. 48 I had a boost of sassiness. I am sorry if I caused anyone's sass-o-meter to explode.

Oh look, sarcasm! People that understand it? Nope, false alarm. Dammit. So close.

Hey cockmunch, they may be vermin down in your mom's basement, but in the real world they ARE real, domesticated pets.

In what universe are mice not real pets?

masaconteh2 0
TheDrifter 23

No, they are food to real pets. Keep your diseased vermin caged.

Mearemoi 14

A domesticated pet mouse is as much of a pet as a dog or cat is. Is it that hard for people to understand that just because they don't think it's a pet, that it shouldn't be one?

Personally, I'd love a Komodo Dragon as a pet...vicious buggers, but let's see any burglar fight their way past it

RebekahBrooke 9

WHOA. Hold up. I have rats and they are wonderful pets. **** snakes. They're disgusting. Any domesticated animal should not have to be given LIVE animals as food. It's ridiculous. So before you make an ass-hat of yourself, shut up. And 18- Go get some tolerance. Know about an animal. Have you ever spent an extended period of time with a mouse? No? Didn't think so.

85:- I'm hoping that the start of your mini rant was aimed at 33...I think rats are cool! Well, pet ones anyway...I can't stand wild ones

Youadoreme69 4

Maybe you should get some tolerance before you say anything. I have both rats and a snake, and no you do not need to feed snakes live animals. I buy dead frozen mice for mine.

egc573 40

This fear might be more personal than you think. A lot of people like to keep mice and hamsters as pets because they're cute, but they're really ******* inconsiderate animals most of the time, and will frequently resort to biting when you bother them. He might have just had a bad experience with mice before. For me, it's the reason I can't stand rabbits. (And if you really want a good, small pet, get a domesticated rat. They're much nicer animals.)

RebekahBrooke 9

I love you for saying rats are good animals. :) They really are. They just have a terrible reputation. But yes, they do have a mind of their own- they're very independent when they want to be.

Same with mice. They are all really awesome pets and you can get attached to them just as easily as any type of pet.

perdix 29

If your mouse had bigger balls than your boyfriend, it's back feet wouldn't reach the ground;)

You've reminded me of the South Park episode where Stan's dad gets ball cancer (massive balls) for weed.

abbybeawesome 0

37 lol I love that episode it's ******* hilarious

FANTASTIC I am laughing my ass off -- one of the best responses I think I have ever read!

Or op's boyfriend might actually be a girlfriend. BAZINGA!

Or op's boyfriend might actually be a girlfriend. BAZINGA!

dominic1221 6

What's disturbing is OP's name is "globesucker" in leet.

Pretty smart of you to act like your house isn't rodent infested. Very good.

jaredofmo 22

And you're just used to letting your pet mouse run around the house? Come on, not every guy has nerves of steel. BAM! "HI, WASSUP! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOUSE AND I'MMA EAT SOME OF YOUR FOOD! YUM! BYE, SUCKA!" Meanwhile your boyfriend is thinking "what the..."

Now, just build up your mouses penis to a proportionate size of his balls and you can let your boyfriend find a nice girlfriend.