By Imgonnahaveabf - 05/01/2012 12:06 - United States

Today, my parents got a new dog. It attacks me every time I laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 386
You deserved it 3 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FortuneCookie3 1

Guess it's the dog who gets the last laugh...

Comments

SamLiveFree_77 9

74- Do you take everything so literal? -.-

Beat the shit out of it. They should beat the shit out of it too. Ur a person and it's a dog. I have 3 and they would never get away with something like that.

Sounds like someone should beat the shit out of you. 'tard.

crammer1 6

I agree..beating a dog for simple misbehaving shouldn't ever be done, but any time a dog shows agression it needs to be taught that this is UNACCEPTABLE and a simple "no no" won't do. This is for it's own safety as well as yours. It must learn a verrry negative consequence to this behavior which is shock collars or physical punishment or else you'll be putting the dog down when it attacks someone outside the family.

soulofnature 8

I might sound like I'm taking this too seriously, but I would get the dog to a professional trainer asap. Situations like that need to be corrected immediately or it will just get worse. I know someone who had a very food aggressive dog and never tried to correct it, then surprise, surprise...the behavior just got worse. It bit several people and was taken away by the state. She got it back but with the understanding that if it happened again, the dog would be destroyed. Anyway, hope you get it figured out.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5
KiddNYC1O 20
DeadxManxWalking 27
Yeskah 0

Maybe your laugh is annoying.

Fishfanatic 7

When we laugh ( well when most people laugh) we open our mouths and in most people's cases bare our teeth and make a fairly loud noise . Unless they've had a stroke or something. What the dog sees is you opening your mouth, baring your teeth and making a noise. When other dogs or animals growl or threaten, they open their mouths, bare their teeth ( if they have them) , and make a noise. I'm sure you can see the correlation there. The dog basically thinks you are being threatening. I would agree that getting the dog professional help is the best course of action. Otherwise if nothing else no one will be able to laugh safely in it's presence, and at worst it could attack someone. If the dog was a rescue there is no knowing what sort of past it's had, or what sort of experiences. Not even the best shelter can find out everything and fix it, espescially since a behavioural problem could have a specific trigger that the shelter or centre hasn't tried or thought of past the common ones such as food agression , reaction to smaller dogs/animals/children ect.

Thank you! I was reading the comments to see if anyone had some common sense about this 😅

mztiffany 0

Omg terrible but too funny!!