By unholy shit - 23/01/2012 22:33 - United States

Today, my parents boarded the fad wagon and became Juggalos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 702
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CuteDumBlonde64 11
xXxIracebethxXx 14

Sure. Let's go with that, #39.

Comments

i myself am a lette and have been as long as i can remember... i am not stupid nor retarded in the least. i am as a matter of fact probably more educated then alot of these fucknutz. expecally some of the fucknutz that are claiming to be juggalos who dont know the begining of it. they r the ones who give true los and lettes a bad name because they make us look like ******* fools. but we true los and lettes know where the **** we stand so bring it please talk more shit we love the sight of ur stupidity. ps OP YDI for being a closed minded crybaby :)

But you can't even speak properly. Type, I should say.

Yes, comments like these really give you people a good name. Just the fact that you feel the need to label yourself and call yourselves a "family" is pathetic.

aaliyahsagirah 5

Yes, because a very well educated young woman would say 'fucknutz'. Perhaps you should try proper grammar before boasting your superior knowledge. On a second note, you're not a 'true' juggalette' or whatever the hell you call it. There's no such thing as a 'true' anything that is technically not real. Even the band members themselves said true members stay in school and get an education. Perhaps you should do the same.

nigha 5

get my 40 out and pour some fo ya little bratha

ancianlia 4

That does not sound good. X.x

Honestly Juggalos aren't that bad they stick together like a family because they are tired of all the ignorant people like you.

Juggalos are classified as a gang by the FBI, why would you want to "belong"? Oh I forgot, when you were 5 your mom beat you and your dad raped you. Remember nothing is ever your fault!

lol at gq217. claiming to be more educated then all other the other people commenting then spelling especially wrong. I'm 14 and am already more educated than you.

SlickWillyTFCF 5

There should be a 'your life ******* blows' option just for things like this. 'your life sucks' just doesn't convey enough. Sorry to hear they had to pick ICP, I honestly can't think of anything worse.