By failure - 14/07/2011 16:24 - Russian Federation

Today, my neighbour's boiler broke and flooded his home. To solve the problem, the water company shut off the neighbourhood's water supply while they fixed his boiler. I am now unable to shower, and I smell like a zoo animal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 520
You deserved it 4 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would they turn off the whole neighborhoods water? can't they just shut off your neighbors?

iAmScrubs 19

I've personally wanted to live in a zoo ever since I first watched Madagascar.

Comments

After only one day, you smell THAT bad? O.o

juniperlove_11 0

that's what I was thinking!! nasty people.

All FMLs must start with "Today,". This could have happened a few days ago. That's why they smell that bad.

Or they couldn't of showered for a while, and just as they were getting around to showering, this happened.

prince122 0

Wow way to make it all about you! That's inconvenient for you, but at least your home isn't flooded.

1) You have no friends where you could use their bathroom? 2) How long could it possibly take to fix?

It could take a while , maybe its a big neighborhood. OP you have friends now since the whole neighvorhood smells like a zoo!

your home life must be quite horrible. remember that there are people to help kids like you.

How long it takes them to fix a boiler? A month?

In Soviet Russia...... You stupid jerk-off. You ruined the joke now, congratulations.

This is exactly why I advocate bringing back the old Roman public baths.

MsMeiriona 2

Ewww, thats gross. They have a public wash cloth lol

go to a friend house? your parents maybe? theres always a solution to every problems.

PandaPandy 6

...you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!" LOL happy birthday jk XD