By anonymous - 21/06/2011 23:51 - Canada

Today, my mother told my little sister and me that she has breast cancer to make us feel sorry so that we would clean our rooms. She is perfectly fine. My little sister still thinks that "mommy is going to die". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 839
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just plain terrible. What about all the suffering people who actually have breast cancer? It's disgusting she would say that.

mirrrbissonnette 0

Comments

srhsrhsrh 0

a dog can only bark so much... or something like that... point is what if she gets b cancer? her fault eh?

that's not funny in any way whatsoever.

You should set her straight...and I would be pissed.

iLoveBoobies21 0

when she gets it, be like "stfu, I could care less, bitch." since she played a joke on you like that that's not even funny.

I just hope this doesn't get too out of hand... Smdh!

Your mom is a mean. There are plenty other ways to make kids clean up. My mom doesn't let me watch tv if I don't clean.

I'm pretty sure the point that was trying to be made here is that there are plenty of other ways to punish a child that don't involve really awful tactics.

Mum just lets me let my room get messy until I go crazy and clean it. Lying about cancer is... WTF. There isn't any other words for it.

If the only reason you will agree to clean your room is for the fact that you think your mother has cancer, you are probably not someone I care to know in real life. For that alone, and for the fact that your mother believed she had to resort to such extreme measures (clearly through prior experience with you and your sister), I say YDI.

IndiRae 9

Well if your theory is correct then in that case they're probably spoiled or rotten, so confiscating something would have most likely been affective. But in my opinion, not one thing in this world justifies lying about something that can tear a family to shreds without hopes of repair in less than a month, as it did to mine.

koolkat27 13

24- nothing justifies terrifying and emotionally hurting her child like that. even if they had an unbearably messy room, is that enough reason to tell their child they had a potentially fatal illness and cause that much emotional distress to her child? anybody who hurts somebody like that to get a ******* room clean is just sick and disturbed.