Callous

By CancerFreeLoader - 02/10/2021 14:00

Today, I found out that the giant tumour on my leg isn’t cancerous or dangerous. My mom cried, and I was super relieved. Later on, I heard her on the phone in tears because now she won’t be able to get a free vacation or home renovations from the Make A Wish foundation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 286
You deserved it 76

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon Tessler 14

your mom is a lousy human being, also make a wish doesn't do "free home renovations"

Sometimes we find that close family is not so close. As grown ups we can even understand why some people in the family were not super interested in being more than acquaintances with the rest. Happy for you that it is a benign tumor.

Comments

Sometimes we find that close family is not so close. As grown ups we can even understand why some people in the family were not super interested in being more than acquaintances with the rest. Happy for you that it is a benign tumor.

Dirtysalamander1 13

what you're trying to say is we can't pick who is blood but we do can pick who is family

Jon Tessler 14

your mom is a lousy human being, also make a wish doesn't do "free home renovations"

Dirtysalamander1 13

you about to loose your leg. so it will be fine. Richard, you a pansie.

Yeah, but you still have a giant tumor! I'll bet your mom is disappointed that her kid is a freak and she won't be able to cash in on it. She'd probably be impressed if you joined a circus and charged people to look at your leg situation. Tell them it's an alien or your unborn twin. Scary!

Lmao your mom is cheap and scummy. She values the vacation over your health. Not the best mom or person in the world.

Why was your mom planning on using *your* wish? I have zero respect for her for attempting that.

The image of your mom trying to coach you into using make a wish for home renovations is pretty funny. Parents trying to steal a wish is disgustingly common and MaW is aware of this.