By Anonymous - 30/10/2009 14:23 - United States

Today, my mother sent my birthday present to me four days late. It was a handy keychain blood alcohol detector so I can make sure I'm sober before I drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 847
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a gag gift my Dad would give me, even though I'm too much of a wuss to drink. I'll kill myself slowly with cola, thanks.

My older brother just died because he was hit by a drunk driver. I think it's a thoughtful gift to give someone. It shows they care.

Comments

TBH, that sounds like a good present! I'd love to have one because I never know how much is too much. However, I don't know anything about you, so maybe it's indeed a bad present.

Phoenix_GAD 0

how the hell is this a bad present? no one is forcing you to use it. She just wants to make sure youre safe. oh, FYL for having caring parents (sarcasm). and its a present. she could have forgotten ur birthday all together. there is no law saying she has to get you something. She loves you. YDI for complaining.

It may be an FML because it was late. Maybe the OP could have used a gift like that on his/her actual birthday.. 21st I'm guessing.

cry me a river bitch. i didnt even get a birthday present when i turned 16.. **** off.

flyboy57 0

I would like one of those...for a friend, of course. yeah, for a friend!

perdix 29

It would be an FML if you got a DWI (or DUI) on your birthday and had your present showed up in time, your visit to the hoosgow could have been avoided.

hey, ya know, that's a pretty good present.

That is an awesome gift you ungrateful ****.

I bet that thing will save your life some day! :D (not kidding)

Are you bitter it was late, or because she called you on being an alkie? If this is your biggest problem your life is far from ******.