By anonymous - 29/08/2011 18:47 - United States

Today, my mother-in-law told my husband that I cannot stay in her house unless I can bring proof from a doctor that my allergy to cats is not contagious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 517
You deserved it 2 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

scenebarbie123 0

Sneeze on her and freak her out

chaoticxxxmess 3

Your mother-in-law isn't very smart.

Comments

lulu1918 0

Let's hope she didn't pass on her IQ level to your husband.

deefan101 11

Wow.... Sounds like she needs to go to dumb ass class!

Hey, consider it a blessing in disguise. You won't get that kind of proof from any real doctor, so therefore you won't have to go visit this moron. Let your hubs go deal with her and just send her a card at birthdays and holidays. I'm sure you'll still get slapped with some of her stupid occasionally via your husband, but enjoy this time now while you have an easy out before she changes her mind about cat allergy being contagious (that's hilarious, btw). Sadly, she'll have lots of company in Idiotville. No shortage of completely stupid, clueless people these days.

sunlovinmama 1

I'm liking this idea. Great excuse to not be stuck having to deal with her much. Let her keep thinking that and enjoy your luck in having a dumb mother-in-law.. The rest of us will be jealous

dd809 9

It doesn't say anywhere in the post that they live with his parents.

ericFKNspangler 0

At least we know you're not a lesbian... Thank god.

dd809 9

Not necessarily. Way too many people just lack common sense.

Haidee 0

How is she going to have dumb babies? Her mother in law said it .. Dumbass!

Exactly. The husband being the father, would pass on the "stupid" genes to their children. So, as a matter of fact, they are not a dumbass.

qhostred 0

Tell her that it's highly contagious then sneeze like crazy.then videotape her reaction

Tell her you'll only stay there if she gets a signed doctor's note that her stupidity isn't contageous.

Shadow_Phantom 26

^ lmao Seriously, FYL... she's probably just looking for an excuse to kick you out, though.