Don't make me choose

By Ames - 23/05/2009 16:07 - United States

Today, after being diagnosed with cat allergies, I explained to my cat-loving boyfriend that the doctor strongly recommended not allowing the cat in the bedroom. At 1:30 a.m. my boyfriend got out of the bed to go sleep in the spare room because, "the cat is sad." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 668
You deserved it 9 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellster 2

Never make someone choose between you and the pet they probably had before they knew you, and who will still love them after your relationship ends. Either take some antihistimines and deal with it, or accept defeat now.

Hermyoni 0

That's pretty harsh but I wouldn't call this a FML unless he continually gets out of bed in the middle of the night to sleep with the cat.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I actually want a boyfriend like that.

Hermyoni 0

That's pretty harsh but I wouldn't call this a FML unless he continually gets out of bed in the middle of the night to sleep with the cat.

m0tl3ycru3 0

My cat wouldn't shut up untill i gave it my full attention

that dude needs to grow a pair. Cat or Girlfriend/boyfriend, it should be an easy choice. Totally FYL. Get rid of the cat or get a new boyfriend

*air raid siren* asshole alert asshole alert!

I agree. Your boyfriend is also a pussy.

no he just sleeps with 2 different pussys (*******/pussi?) in the same night.

Guess who's not going to be having sex (well maybe with the cat)?

bonafidehustler 0

I'm pretty sure cats don't get sad. I can see being attached to the cat, but you didn't ask him to get rid of it, just not to let it sleep in the bedroom. That's not asking that much. Your bf is a douchebag.

LikelyYourFake 0

Take meds and let the cat sleep in the room. Otherwise your relationship is doomed. It is a FML though..

I'm speechless... I can understand the love for the cat but seriously that cat needs some space. Sounds like he has issues with your allergies. Leave him first but don't ever ask him to choose between you and the cat!