By TSampson - 11/06/2009 11:51 - United States

Today, my mom's will was read to the rest of the family. I helped my mom write it a couple years ago, and I was to get funds to pay off school loans. She revised it and put in a note saying I was to get nothing because I was "lazy." The executor read it out loud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 106
You deserved it 11 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your mom's a b*tch. piss on her grave. she didn't even have the decency to be open with you about her feelings, which could have led to a mutual understanding of each other's beliefs and values. no, instead she acted behind your back, and let your entire family know without any regard for you. that's immature, spiteful, malicious and the indications of a bad person. personally, i respect that other people's opinions on gay rights differ, and people have a right to their opinions, but the way she dealt with the difference in opinion is messed. what an awful mother.

Comments

Oh dear. Religious anti-gay sentiments have always confused me. There are instances of homosexuality in nature (two male birds raising a nest of eggs, etc.), and since I'm fairly sure that animals don't choose their sexuality (not that humans can/do)... that means it occurred naturally. Which means God made it. Marriage as a religious institution is a different matter (not opening that can of worms), but it's pretty clear to me that same-sex pairings are just as natural and Godly as any other pairing.

Ignorant people like her make me die a little inside. Pretty sure our ancestors came to America seeking freedom and tolerance not more hatemongering

that is absolutly horrible. if she was the only one who knew, did she never act like it bothered her to your face? because if she was against it i dont see how you couldnt see it coming. im so sorry.

What.A.Bitch!!! You helped her write her will, entrusted her with your deepest secret, did not ask much of her (if you only wanted money to pay off student loans), and then she decides to not five you anything just cause your gay??? I think she should have at least confronted you about it while she was alive.

Your mom is a bitch. FHA. That's right. I just said **** Her Afterlife.

I can't express how amazed I am by the fact that a mother would want their child to remember that as the last thing the mother did to them. I, uh. Well, I hope you don't mourn her much, she's not a person deserving to be called a mother.

jncwmnd 0

I agree with #24...and every person who said your mom was a biatch..and every person who is hating on poster #46

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

Awww...How Sad =( I'm Sorry It Had To Happen... Look On the Bright Side: You Are Out Of The Closet With Your Family :D

MsGates 0

Dude I am so srry tht is so ****** up tht bitch

thats mean man. but there r better things to look out to.