By idkgiraffes - 28/12/2014 03:57 - United States - Everett

Today, my mom finally got a Netflix account after months of me begging. When I asked her what the login was, she refused to give it to me. She said, "Netflix will know it's not me and then they'll cancel our account." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 472
You deserved it 3 333

idkgiraffes tells us more.

OP here, she eventually caved and gave it to me but she said "if House of Cards randomly stops, I know who to blame."

Top comments

iTzSelverZz 14

The Netflix police are watching!

Comments

It see's you when you're streaming. It knows when you watch Top Of Lake...

1. You're* 2. Calling someone who is clearly not as bright as others a retard is rather immature. Mental retardation is a serious disability that that should never be used as an insult. There are many words you should never use to insult with. This includes any sort of retardation, racial, or homophobic slurs. Retardation is a disability that cannot be changed, but rather helped or guided. Here are a list of words that would be much more appropriate to use in this situation: -silly -dumb -dimwitted -idiotic -foolish -stupid I trust those who also use disabilities as an insult have learned something today, thank you for your time.

I don't want to touch anything on the second point, but the first... really? "You're mom"?

Yeah don't worry, I know I made that mistake. I just noticed a little too late and I couldn't fix it. English isn't my first language and I tend to make mistakes here and there, my apologies

It's like 8 bucks a month. Use your allowance. Get a paper route. Do a bottle drive. There's plenty of ways to come up with the cash to get your own account.

justmeCee 16

You can have a total of 5 profiles on 1 Netflix account.

Twisted_Angel 17

anyone else hear Offsprings "get a job" tune while reading this? OP, clearly you are old enough to use the internet, so I'm sure you can find a way to come up with $8 a month. it's not that hard. And Netflix allows was you to pay with PayPal.

OP here, she eventually caved and gave it to me but she said "if House of Cards randomly stops, I know who to blame."

You can have multiple people watching families do it, Tell her, I've got an account that my mum and sister watch, they have their own little netflixes under my account

dragoongirl90 34

I'm sorry but your mom sounds a little paranoid and a little bonkers.