By idkgiraffes - 28/12/2014 03:57 - United States - Everett

Today, my mom finally got a Netflix account after months of me begging. When I asked her what the login was, she refused to give it to me. She said, "Netflix will know it's not me and then they'll cancel our account." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 472
You deserved it 3 333

idkgiraffes tells us more.

OP here, she eventually caved and gave it to me but she said "if House of Cards randomly stops, I know who to blame."

Top comments

iTzSelverZz 14

The Netflix police are watching!

Comments

Netflix also knows of its not her watching the movie and will shut it off. So you better get your own account OP.

Mysterious_one 26

that's cute he he he.. convence here in a way that she could understand it.. sure she will give it to u

Your moms a moron. Sorry but it had to be said.

Someone not accustomed to technology isn't a moron. You're the real moron for saying that.

I'm not saying that Netflix does spy on its users, but anyone else think it's an amazing coincidence that Netflix and NSA both begin with the same letter?

There are a ton of things that start with "N", like "no", "nonsense", and "nincompoop".

So you're saying that no-nonsense nincompoops are also spying on me? I'm going to need more tinfoil.

No-nonsense nincompoops and the NSA is the same thing though right

I never quite understood this. I remember seeing the policy in the news a while ago, but netflix also lets you create multiple profiles on the same account, which contradicts policy, I think.

My friend shared her account with 5 family members. The cinema police have better things to do.

Netflix lets 4 People Use An Account At Once. Your mom needs to learn how to google information.

Depends on how much you pay. She may be paying for the single account.

Yes you're right. 2 at a time if you pay for the $7.99 account and 4 if you pay for the $11.99 account

It's her Netflix account. Maybe she honestly thinks Netflix will 'find out and cancel the account' or maybe she just doesn't want to share. Either is fine. You want it...you pay for it. You are not entitled to hers.

Netflix is meant to be shared That's why there are user accounts.