By WTFruits - 29/05/2013 18:29 - Canada - Kitchener

Today, my math teacher raged at a student for eating an apple in class. As he yelled at the student, he slapped the apple out of his hand and right into my face. Everyone laughed, including the teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 504
You deserved it 3 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know about Canada but I know here that could very well cost you your job.

Comments

Shit, the teacher's lucky they don't teach here in the US of mother ******* A!

so now theyre punishing kids who eat healthy?? wasnt that what they wanted all along? btw OP, id get up and walk out. ive done that many times, but im not sure how strict things are there. my teacher never even notices half the class has got up and walked out.

If Johnny has an apple, but then the teacher slaps the apple into op's face then how many I agree, your life sucks will op get on FML? How many you deserved it?

"And now class, I will demonstrate what happens when you slap an apple out of a bad student's hand and it lands in another student's face. As you can see, the apple eventually has to fall somewhere downward of the initial blow. This is how gravity works!"

Apple assault applied a la asshole. Report him. Slapping a student is very, very against the rules, no matter what their age.

He was just jealous that the apple wasn't for him.

You should of picked up the apple and thrown it back at your teachers face for laughing

pwnman 33

Teachers are meant to keep their students in safety, as well as teach them. Your teacher is failing to do his job. Instead of being a good teacher, he did the opposite. OP, usually students are afraid to tell principals or teachers of whatever the problem is, but you refraining to do that act will make you gain no profit. However, you will gain profit if you tell your principal or another teacher telling that your teacher did this, your teacher will get in trouble. Instead of asking you are okay, he laughed, which is unacceptable. Please take action, QUICK!