By i2xl - 24/02/2012 15:28 - Canada

Today, my landlady roasted a joint of beef and the whole house smelled wonderful. OK, even if I am a masochistic vegetarian and former omnivore, that was way beyond cruel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 681
You deserved it 33 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not cruel, no one should alter their diet around you

I hear joint of beef and all I can think of is someone smoking a cow and getting high

Comments

Greendaycheese 12

We eat meat it's not cruel. If we didn't this whole world would be filled with all of these animals..

Are you seriously complaining just because someone in your building ate meat? It's not like everyone around you is suddenly going to become a vegetarian just because you did. Now if someone were cooking meat in your kitchen or trying to make you eat meat, that'd be one thing, but she's doing her own thing in her own kitchen. She has every right to eat meat just like you have every right to abstain from it. If you're going to have a problem every time you're within smelling distance of meat, you might not be cut out for vegetarianism.

The reason you thought it was cruel is because your brain was trying to say "Stop eating rabbit food, bone head!"

KatieKayy15 0

I tried being a vegetarian once , && I lasted for five days . because on my fifth day , my dad made bacon . I then realized I can't live without my bacon! haha

This is probably the worst fml I've ever read:p poor you somebody cooked you food

daltonromanowski 11

Humans are actually most closely related to frugivores - fruit eaters - not omnivores. Our bodies can process meat but that doesn't mean it's a necessity and it doesn't mean we were "designed" TO eat meat, just designed to handle it. It's an evolutionary benefit. If we were "supposed" to eat meat we wouldn't be able to function without it, which is empirically untrue. JESUS.

I'm not a big fan of meat cause to me it tastes weird but I don't get why people are vegetarians. Eat meat!!!!!

eaaaaaaat meeeeeee~~~~ I'm delicioussss arent you hungry??? TEH BEEF IS CALLING YOU!!!

Yeah this person is just fishing for something... Either eat the damn meat, leave the house, or stop whining.

I'd like to roast a joint right about now.