By Adam - 18/11/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my iPod dropped out of my pocket while I was walking. Trying to be cool, I attempted to kick it back into the air to catch it before it hit the ground. Upon making contact with my foot, It ended up detaching from my headphones and flying 10 feet. Right into a sewer grate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 368
You deserved it 70 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See? This is why you never "try to be cool." It never works; never. iPods aren't for kicking, you fool. YDI.

emo_scare_me 0

HAH, Sucks for you. YDI though, for trying to 'look cool'

Comments

I'm on my ipodtouch rit now LOL...I luv it! N it doesn't break that easy, I hve this really cool indestructable case that u can throw ur iPod in and it bounces back. YDI for sucking at ur foot skills :)

wairdt 5

That is precisely what you get.

michelleD 0

Why would you attempt to kick something that probably cost a decent amount of money? First thing I'd do was try to catch it with my hands. If there's lots of money involved, I'm going to favor scrambling like a dork to catch it, verses trying to look cool and most likely breaking it.

.::2::. you completely deserved it. .::2::.

You fell asleep during physics didn't you? Otherwise you'd know that kicking the iPod back up to its original height would be twice as hard of an impact as it hitting the ground. And therefore damage the iPod even worse.

YDI for trying to be cool by kicking your iPod in attempt to act as a pro football player. Seriously you think you have the skill? You think you're Roberto Carlos or something? Dude you are a white boy American, which means you are born a disabled football player, starting by calling it soccer. You can't use your feet except for running and walking, barely kicking a coke can on the street and you want to dance your iPod on your feet? Hahahahahahahahahahah!

In trying to be cool, you played the fool. Kicking your iPod was nuts. YDI.

FruityLoooons 8

Yeah, all right. Because kicking your iPod totally makes you look cool and not a complete dumbass. Dumbass.

"tried to be cool" •,• m/ (•)(•) m/ (lll)(lll) Automatic YDI