By Adam - 18/11/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my iPod dropped out of my pocket while I was walking. Trying to be cool, I attempted to kick it back into the air to catch it before it hit the ground. Upon making contact with my foot, It ended up detaching from my headphones and flying 10 feet. Right into a sewer grate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 368
You deserved it 70 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See? This is why you never "try to be cool." It never works; never. iPods aren't for kicking, you fool. YDI.

emo_scare_me 0

HAH, Sucks for you. YDI though, for trying to 'look cool'

Comments

well if you had managed to kick it, it probably would have just broken anyways and made you look even more 'cool'.

uhhhh ok first of all trying to be cool be kicking your iPod?? Second get the **** out of you ass Third YDI for being a wanabee, but ended up being a **** cow And uhh forth just kill your self thank you please leave a message after the tone *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

You sir fail at being cool. Why do that to an ipod it didn't deserve that. lol

YDI for "trying to be cool", stupid ****

How is kicking an iPod cool? LOL LOL LOL YOU.DESERVE.IT

Someone could write a book with your FML and many others. They could call it "Don't try to look cool, you'll fail. See!"

That is one of those situations where you lie and act as if you accidentally kicked it, and then you DON'T post online admitting what an idiot you are. Seriously, you fail.

You fail for not having the brains to realize this site is to tell stories like this, oh and that so what if they posted online because we will never know who they are so it's not like you can rag on them IRL, now can you?

You fail for making yourself look dumb while trying to insult my intelligence. "oh and that so what if" =/= "and so what if" Your combination of words in that phrase is idiotic. If you actually ever passed any english/writing classes whoever taught it should loose their job.

jts2 3

.. YDI. This doesn't belong on FML. It belongs on failblog.