By Monika - 05/05/2011 21:04 - United States

Today, my identical twin sister got in trouble for sneaking out of the house to see her boyfriend. My father decided to ground both of us, because it would be "too confusing" for him otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 548
You deserved it 5 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP's dad has failed in parenting.........

Punch her in the face so that the bruise can distinguish her from you.

Comments

FreebirdIII 1

Time to get a tat, a piercing, or a sweet scar.

can't say I blame your dad... if I had identical daughters... I would do the same thing, because everyone can lie, and since your dad thinks it's 'too confusing'... well the situation speaks for itself.

Awww! sorry about that Hun, I hope your sister apologized!

Okay well Im a identical twin too and how does your own father mix the two of you up? I know some of my family members mix myself and my sister up but still hes ur dad...

TheDrifter 23

Drinking? Hipster daughter with constantly changing hairstyles and colors? I have identical triplets and it takes me a bit to decide who's who after they all go to the salon. They are only 8 tho, I'm sure it'll get worse for me.

Mk, so let me get this straight; you let your *8* year old daughters go to the salon to get their hair done? And evidently alone, or you'd know who's who before leaving said salon. What the hell is wrong with you?

frostburggirl15 4

being a twin sucks. I understand your pain

russell61 0

that really sucks! you will laugh about it years from now.

lakegirl 5

that sucks. I'm glad I don't have a twin.

Huh. as another identical twin, I feel it. get back at her by getting a boyfriend and sneaking out ;) ur dad will ground both of you again, being grounded might suck but ull have sweet revenge.