By ifhehadadickforaheaditdbefuckingsmall - 10/03/2013 18:50 - Cyprus - Strovolos

Spicy
Today, my husband was arrested for having sex in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 737
You deserved it 4 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

erockinthesuburb 17

Something tells me that you weren't involved in the sex... Just a hunch.

Well don't go bail his dumb ass out. You'll need that money to hire your divorce lawyer.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Look at the username: "If he had a dick for a head, it'd be f-ing small."

inthedopeshow 17

If by "epic" you mean cruel, heartbreaking, and disgusting, then yes, this is rather epic.

No, Beowulf is epic. The Odyssey is epic. Dvořák's New World Symphony is epic. This is mildly amusing and very sad, but it is most assuredly NOT epic.

It could be the *inciting incident* in an epic. The OP, in response to the shattering of the status quo, will enage on a proper adventure with dragons and monsters and attractive bartenders, culminating in an awesome climax and a positive-ironic ending, for although they lost their husband, they discover the true meaning of friendship.

23- You forgot orgies, no epic classical adventure is complete without an orgy.

9- If your profile picture is your most recent Halloween costume then I automatically respect you. My boyfriend and I were the same thing for Halloween, but he was Finn and I was Jake!

I think he was thinking of that song epic you know the one that goes you want it all but you can't have it

You realize this isn't a university English class, right?

93- no we learned that in high school. Beowulf and the Odyssey, that is.

Thank you #23! My next short story/novel is underway!

erockinthesuburb 17

Something tells me that you weren't involved in the sex... Just a hunch.

3- The name of the OP was the tip off for me. Apparently he's stupid, a cheater, and has a tiny Peter.

Unlike the other FML (the new father on facebook one), this one has no ambiguity.

The OP from that FB FML responded and explained. So sad.

Andrew910 5

Nope. The cops probably got to him first.

tmmundy 17

4...I see no humor in this FML whatsoever.

Well don't go bail his dumb ass out. You'll need that money to hire your divorce lawyer.

pheebs314 17

I'm not sure if you should be happy you weren't, or really upset...

Llamacod 11

I'm thinking "really upset" is the correct answer here

pheebs314 17

I would be a bit of both. Relieved I wasn't stupid enough to, but ******* pissed he was. Although that didn't come across right in the comment.

Dillyduzit 23

Yeah, I'd let his ass rot in jail and tell him I'm just doing him a favor. Leaving him in jail will give him the opportunity to become someone's girlfriend and be able to have all the sex he clearly wants :)

WrongRomance 11

He's not a very sneaky cheater.

62--awe that's so sweet. Fml is the newest dating site!