By stuckhome - 08/04/2011 11:07 - United Kingdom

Today, my husband told me that he can't find his passport. We're supposed to be leaving for Prague in two days. He's known about the trip for months. It was the anniversary vacation that was going to help our frayed relationship. Now my money is going to a hotel in Prague, but I'm not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 790
You deserved it 4 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should've gone anyway. Screw your stupid piece of shit husband.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

I can find my passport. I'll go to Prague with you and help your frayed relationship. Oh wait. You want to FIX the relationship? My bad.... To bad your husband doesn't want the same.

Agree with RPS. Your husband clearly isn't interested in mending your relationship (not that a holiday was going to accomplish that anyway). Go alone and do some heavy thinking about your marriage. Maybe you'll realise you can manage alone just fine and get the courage to say what it appears you two have been dancing around: it's over.

what a tool of a husband you got, relationship sounds dead go on your vaca

you can still go. screw him and go by yourself. FHL. not yours.

mintcar 9

He doesn't want to go with you OP! A little obvious, no?

the heck with him... go without him and meet a stranger there and ride him like a horse from prague! and take a photo of you sucking his dick, n send it to your idiot husband.

Thats a pretty stupid suggestion considering all it says was "I have as little respect for myself as I do for you. Now please show this to everyone so that EVERYONE can laugh at my idiotic immaturity". Dear God, do you have any grace?

You're in UK? Doesn't it mean no passport controls? I'd try and go without a passport. XD

Not necessarily. Not every country in the EU has the same border rules, and if one enters via airport, the controls tend to be stricter. trains are a little more lax, but generally, it is just a good idea to travel wirh a passport....

23 you're right, OP doesn't need a passport to get from UK to Czech Republic, just some ID with her identity number on it.

That's completely wrong. if she's flying, she wouldn't get out the country without a passport.

Um, sounds like he doesn't want to go. I'd be going without him! Sorry it seems as if your marriage is coming to an end. You probably are better off anyway. Also, I'm pretty sure (at least here in FL) you can get a replacement card pretty quickly. Good luck, and hopefully this is one of those instances where everything happens for a reason!

*sigh* you've been married how long? I've been married less that a year and I know that I have to do everything myself. most men are lazy/procrastinators. so it sucks, yes, but you deserve it.

You're 20 and have been married for a year? No wonder your husband doesn't do anything for himself, he's still a child!

lobojojo 1

I'm 18 and getting married to a 21 year old guy

Sprocket 5

He didn't tell her until two days before the trip. If he wanted help, he should have asked earlier. From his attitude, he probably didn't even get his passport.

ummm yeah my husband is older than me and is adult enough to be a Marine

lobojojo 1

so what? anyone could be a marine or sign up for the marines or army.

agree, 107 you are ignorant. pretty sure there's a waiting list to get into the usmc and the day you start doing something that benefits this country besides lurking fml attempting to troll, do us all a favor and not talk about subjects you know nothing about. kthanks.

I understand that UK isn't in Shengen zone but do you really need passport?

Sprocket 5

You do need one. Experience.

Not necessarily, a national ID card would do. However being in the UK that likely doesn't help him at all, since he probably doesn't have an ID card anyway.