Ban TikTok now!

By Anonymous - 16/03/2024 10:00 - United States

Today, I posted a TikTok with my male best friend. My boyfriend has been ghosting me ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 194
You deserved it 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably should have talked to him, but assuming it was something that fit TikTok guidelines, he overreacted. You might have dodged a bullet.

The facts might go either way - BF might be jealous and over reacting or OP might be having an emotional or physical affair and he was reacting to that...

Comments

You probably should have talked to him, but assuming it was something that fit TikTok guidelines, he overreacted. You might have dodged a bullet.

L0life29 6

yup….i bet your follow up is your boyfriend dumped you because you’re banging your best friend….enjoy that one nighter!! hope it’s worth it!!

The facts might go either way - BF might be jealous and over reacting or OP might be having an emotional or physical affair and he was reacting to that...

TheSentinel05 10

there’s no such thing as women with male friends. you were having an affair.

Wow, some seriously judgy dudes on this post. This was posted from the United States, right? The land of the free, supposedly? It isn't 1850? Cos, when last I checked, in any modern society, a woman can do whatever the hell she likes without having to ask for consent from her boyfriend. Not husband, mark you, not that that should make any difference, but boyfriend. In any case, they posted a TikTok video. I might have understood if they posted something on Pornhub. You dudes need to move with the times cos your need for control outside of a BDSM environment ain't gonna score you any chicks.