By Tali - 28/07/2011 06:18 - Australia

Today, my husband threw out all of the spices in the cupboard. When I asked him why he said, "Our cat was named Spicy and I can't stand to look at them." Our recently deceased cat's name was Dicey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 675
You deserved it 3 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xShannonxSammyx 7

So... FML I don't have any more spices, or FML my husband can't remember our dead cat's name?

RebornProblem 0

Was he high the entire lifetime of your cat?

Comments

There's a problem when someone looks at the spices and thinks of their deceased cat...

**** I feel for u. My old BF keep calling my old dog Missy... finally I confronted him and told him that my old dog's name is actually buster and asked how he came up with Missy? he simply said that a girl he was screwing ( around the time we were together) had a dog named Missy and her dog died around the time of buster. and that is why he is my OLD boyfriend.

HoneyBunPumpkin 0

wtf, if your comment has nothing to do with mine, dont reply to my comment. it's not like people give a shit.

Cupcakeshizz 0

just be glad he didn't throw out all the dices!

Better hide Yatzee before you tell him the cat's real name xD

what a wuss... I understand getting upset at a dogs passing cause they need people cats are like a painting in a house you have to dust once a week... go get yourself a real man or punch him in the nuts and say just checking if you had a pair...

Lmao! are you even sure the cats name was Dicey and not Gilbert?

i hope you didnt have a whole lot of saffron.