Scoville scale

By firefire - 30/07/2020 08:01

Today, since my husband has been volunteering to do more of the cooking, I was happy and relieved to have help, until every meal he made had an ungodly amount of spices in it. I overheard him on the phone, saying he’s been purposely making my food inedibly hot so that I’ll eat less and lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 971
You deserved it 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leave him. A guy like him doesnt deserve the title as a "man" if his mindset thinks like a boy by the way he's viewing you as a person. inside and out.

Well two can play that game. Get Da Bomb, make some lovely mild dish and then just add 1 drop to his, it will be painful beyond belief. And yo should act calm and ask if it is too spice for him.

Comments

Well two can play that game. Get Da Bomb, make some lovely mild dish and then just add 1 drop to his, it will be painful beyond belief. And yo should act calm and ask if it is too spice for him.

O-hooo, I like the way you think! How tastefully devious! :D

Well it is that or a chocolate prune cake with bran in it. There is old recipe of chocolate prune cake for fixing constipation and they do work.

My Auntie used to add laxatives to my uncles food whenever he was a dick and then watch and he ran to the toilet

My Auntie used to add laxatives to my uncles food whenever he was a dick and then watch as he ran to the toilet. They are still together and he is still a dick.

Leave him. A guy like him doesnt deserve the title as a "man" if his mindset thinks like a boy by the way he's viewing you as a person. inside and out.

bloopaloop 27

Oh my god that’s horrible advice.

Her husband's reaction to being asked to do his share of food prep is to borderline make her food inedbile, because he thinks she's fat...but doesn't have the guts to even talk to her about his stupid beauty standards but is trying to trick and manipulate her. I'd say leaving him is the BEST advice. Funny you have a problem with this, but not all the people saying to sabotage his food to make him ill.

Buy the hottest peppers you can find and chop them finely with the seeds and put them on his meal.

Sounds like you ought to eat out, if you know what I mean ;)

While what he did was not okay, now you know hesunhappy with your weight. He may not know how to talk to you about it. Have an honest conversation with him about things. Then put in the effort to get healthier.

You don't know that she is overweight. You don't know anything about her other than her husband wants her to lose weight. She could be 110 lbs and 6 feet 2 inches, and definitely NOT overweight. Never assume!!

I never said she was overweight. I said talk to him and get healthier.

Well tell your little boy of a husband that's not how adults solve their issues. I would be having a serious talk with him and possibly re-evaluating your whole marriage spiking somebody's food is not only immature but can be quite dangerous.

Vesi 29

OK, for those saying she needs to change her weight for her husband, NO, she does not. No one has the right to dictate how someone else should look, weigh, act, ect. This is the same kind of behaviour that leads to a person poking holes in the condom when the partner does NOT want to procreate. None of this is OK. OP needs to sit her husband down, and talk about it. He needs to grow up and use his big boy words, not do things to her body without her consent. OP, I truly wish you the best of luck with this necessary conversation.

greased lighting that way he can lose weight because he obviously doesn't care about your health

Tell him you overheard, and he could simply make proper serving sizes for you all and ease up on the spices. Make it a SHARED goal to lose weight.

I'm stuck on the fact that your husband can't make a dinner without requiring a narcissistic hidden agenda in order to do so. You have a child, not a husband.