By Anonymous - 15/07/2009 06:58 - Canada

Today, my husband rescued our daughter's cat from a tree. She spent the next hour clapping and telling me how much of a hero he was. Last night at 2am I was awoken by meowing and had to rescue the same cat from the same tree, in the dark, and halfway down he shit on me. No one called me a hero. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 953
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leave it in the tree, it will come down. Have u ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?

I guess she wasn't able to witness it so it didn't have such a big impact. maybe you should keep kitty inside!

Comments

thats what you get for owning one of those filthy animals

That is why everybody should keep their animals (dog, cat, etc.) either on a leash or in a house. The cat should not have been able to get into the tree once, let alone twice.

live_my_life245 0

my cats are outdoor cats and they never get into any trouble. granted one of the fights with the neighborhood fox and wins cuz he's a tank, but they never get themselves stuck in trees. cats and dogs don't need to be kept inside. my little dog goes outside alone and never goes out of the yard if she starts to wander, we just call her back. not that hard. ps OP-you're a hero. you don't need people to tell you that. imagine if your daughter had woken up and the kitten had somehow injured itself.

Awww, you weren't called a hero! Boo ******* hoo.

Maybe you can find comfort in knowing a good deed is its own reward.

next time, leave the cat there, he'll learn to get down eventually.

Yup. If a cat can get up a tree, it can get down. I would know, since I was a cat in my past life.

minnvik98151 0

Well that's what you get for trying to steal the spotlight from your husband. Let him have some things you attention ***** Im completely kidding haha that really does suck im sorry

attention ***** i laughed outloud and fruit punch fell on my new WHITE pants

heh maybe you squeezed him xD Don't try so hard hon, you'll get your chance. Not to mention the fact that it was the middle of the night and no one saw you anyways...

bob1124 0

Just kill the cat next time or leave it up the tree. **** cats.

I agree! Dogs are called mans best friend for a reason..