By Anonymous - 15/07/2009 06:58 - Canada

Today, my husband rescued our daughter's cat from a tree. She spent the next hour clapping and telling me how much of a hero he was. Last night at 2am I was awoken by meowing and had to rescue the same cat from the same tree, in the dark, and halfway down he shit on me. No one called me a hero. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 953
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leave it in the tree, it will come down. Have u ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?

I guess she wasn't able to witness it so it didn't have such a big impact. maybe you should keep kitty inside!

Comments

jisaac09 25

Just my guess but is it really called being a hero if u do sumthing that dont need to be done??? I mean, would i be a hero if i walked over there, picked up a cat and brought it over her just cause it was meowing???? Not really, the cat really didnt need anything, cats have evolved to climb trees. I mean, i dont go picking up my grandma and carrying her all over the place cause shes in her rocking chair talking, cause i know she can get out of it....

you werent called a hero? its probably because you had cat shit all over you

The point of doing a good deed is not for the praise but for the fact that you did the right thing. Even if no one saw you, or even if the whole world saw you it doesn't change what you have to do.

wintamint101 7

this doesnt make sense, it says her husband rescued the cat, not the OP

Rescue the cat from the tree........... have you ever seen a dead cat in a tree?

Chocolate_Chunk 2

actually, it's "Poor me, I have to get up around 2 AM to climb a tree and get shat on as a thank you. And to make things worse, everyone is just too stupid to understand a bit of sarcasm"

You've got issues. About more than kittens. I hope for your daughter.

TourmentBook2 0