By Myriam - 18/06/2012 16:05 - Maldives - Male

Today, my husband recorded me getting out of bed and sleepwalking all the way into the backyard and straight into our pool. He was too busy giggling like a schoolgirl to help me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 852
You deserved it 3 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

in his defense, it's dangerous to wake someone who's sleepwalking.... or so I hear anyway

Hey he's trying to win you money from America's funniest home videos

Comments

I would've laughed too, it's one of those moments where you can't help but watch and see what happens.

firefighterjohn 9

please post the youtube link... thanks! hahaha

Now that your husband knows that you sleep walk in your sleep. Wake up one night faking it and slap him in the face.

Tonight i'd sleepwalk beat-his-ass-up. Get into bed and pretend to believe you are drowning in the backyard pool, all while flailing your arms wildly and screaming all-night-long. That'll teach him.

Jessj958 19

While I do recognize the seriousness of the situation, I couldn't help but laugh when she said "he was too busy giggling like a schoolgirl to help me".

If you meant that he did not bother to help you out of the pool after you woke up from falling in, this is definitely a FYL. BUT if you meant that he was amused by your sleepwalking and did not bother waking you up, this is not a FYL. It is dangerous to wake someone up when they are sleepwalking.

tmarty 17

Sounds like something made up. Sleep walkers usually navigate very well, opening doors, avoiding objects, etc. Unlikely a sleepwalker would walk into a pool.

Ohzakhan 1

Not funny, at all. Your husband should be ashamed of himself. One of my close friends died by sleepwalking into his neighbor's pool. I hope you let your husband know how he put your life in severe danger for a few giggles and a crummy video.