By wow - 15/04/2013 18:36 - Russian Federation - Saint Petersburg

Today, my husband of 6 years said in a grave voice that he had some important news for me. Jokingly, I said, "Why, did you get that cute colleague of yours pregnant?" He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 944
You deserved it 6 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is there any one left out there who isn't a scum bag? What ever happened to having values?

Comments

OMJizzzle 2

That really sucks..sorry op

sammyjanette 17

You know what the nastiest part of this is. Your husband had unprotected sex with someone, and then probably kept having sex with you. He showed a complete lack of regard for your safety and well-being. Leave him, please.

CharresBarkrey 15

While I agree, I have to point out that he could have worn a condom. Condoms don't always prevent pregnancies.

sammyjanette 17

He could have gotten HIV or something. The OP can walk away from a baby, but she can't walk away from HIV. That's what I was trying to say.

iedsrduan 18

What about HPV? He could've given OP HPV, which can't be avoided by the use of a condom.

I'm sorry that you married a shit-for-brains guy. My friend's dad did the same thing, except that he kept it a secret for a year and a half. I hope that you'll find someone who doesn't act like a tempted 8 year old...

Llamacod 11

Your friends dad knocked up a cute work colleague too? How did he keep your friends sibling on the down low for such a long time?

Well first, their family was pretty much damaged before that so they weren't that close. The mom is pretty clueless and is going through a lot of stress so it took her longer to figure it out. I don't know how he managed to hide his little girlfriend and the baby though.

I am sure you had thought it possible and known in your heart he was cheating because you wouldn't of said anything joking or not.

ileenefudge 29

Kill him....kill him with fire...seriously there is no excuse for cheating. Divorce his ass and take half his things.

#20 But if someone is stuck in an abusive relationship, then how is going behind the abuser's back to cheat on them a good idea? That just ends in more abuse.

Your username is all that needs to be said on the topic. Scumbag.

Llamacod 11

I don't know, I kind of like "trapted" better; it has that ... Uh... Moronic ring to it.

Llamacod 11

That just might explain his sentence structure.

surfergirl72 7

I'm so sorry. Did you have kids or can you make a clean get away? In some states, any child born in a marriage, yes, even a bastard baby, is a product of the marriage. You might want to check that out before you end up paying support. I know. Sounds bizarre, but it happens.

skyeyez9 24

If anything, the cheating husband would have to pay support, not the wife.