By wow - 15/04/2013 18:36 - Russian Federation - Saint Petersburg

Today, my husband of 6 years said in a grave voice that he had some important news for me. Jokingly, I said, "Why, did you get that cute colleague of yours pregnant?" He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 944
You deserved it 6 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is there any one left out there who isn't a scum bag? What ever happened to having values?

Comments

122, I see where you're coming from, and my friends and family felt the same way. And you're right about one thing: it shouldn't have taken meeting someone new to leave my shitty husband. I should have left him much sooner and I wish I had. But things turned out okay for me in the end. My boyfriend and I are still together and are living together now. We are very happy together and my life is so much better now. The circumstances of our meeting wasn't ideal, but since it motivated me to finally leave my abusive husband, then I'd have to say it was a good thing.

Did you read what you typed before entering the comment? I mean come on, "trapted". It seems like you need to read your comments out loud before you enter them.

Let this be a warning to cheaters everywhere - you WILL get caught, and you will have to deal with it for the rest of your life.

What a horrible thing to happen - and the irony of guessing the news...weird! I agree with many of the comments here...you're better off cutting your losses and getting out unless you're incredibly forgiving or you feel your marriage is *somehow* salvageable. I wish you more happiness in the future.

Mmhm. Says the guy with no common sense. Why can't you go five seconds without typing a cuss word? And not to mention you could at least capitalize the FIRST word. And even without the auto spell 'mistake' that comment made no sense. You're not good at jokes. Deal with it.

Oh, and sorry, I just realized only one cuss word was used. I couldn't tell under all that bad typing.

onorexveritas 23

divorce that cheating bastard. on the bright side, he told you, instead of keeping it a secret

theleahsaurus 7

I can only imagine the fury you must feel.

And he didn't invite you to that fun ? Dump his ass