By jgtrflynn - 24/06/2013 04:37 - United States - Beggs

Today, my husband finally returned from his 18-month deployment. Sexually starved, we wasted no time getting busy. Later as we finally cooled off, I got a message from my Aunt. She was hiding in our closet the whole time to surprise us with cake for his safe return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 047
You deserved it 7 944

jgtrflynn tells us more.

My Aunt has ALWAYS done something nice for us after a deployment, she is our only family nearby and frequents our home during his absence to make sure I'm still alive when I disappear for days, she used to freak out but now knows she will always find me passed out next to his motorcycle:p(she knows where my spare key is and uses it so much it might as well be hers.) Normally she is waiting outside for us after corresponding with me, but this time she decided to be secretive to try and scare the pants off us (beat her to it) by hiding in the coat closet directly behind the front door and jumping out right as we came in. We did so loudly, crashing into both doors. Said closet has a push button lock on the outer knob, in perfect position.....then of course we got loud and into ourselves, not noticing her calls or knocks. She knows of course how we are after he returns, but her plan just backfired a bit:)

Top comments

Comments

kriseliz 9

You had no way of knowing, and she should have told you sometime before the actual sex. If she was going to admit it later, there was no reason for her to stay for the show. FYL

venus89 17

Was the cake at least good? After some therapy, your aunt will be ok though.

I would think she would let you know that she was coming...

LappDance 16

It's nice to see a relationship that's actually doing well on FML.

I would have been like "Whoa whoa whoa! Let me just, get out, hi dear happy too see you, ok bye carry on

Your aunt is stupid. She didn't think ahead and came into your home without warning, then hid in your closet? I assume she had a key: confiscate it.

sadday_09 4

Exactly what I was thinking! What a dumbass aunt.

I kinda replied...right up there in bright blue....saying she got locked in the closet....dya mind not calling her dumb before reading it?:)

sadday_09 4

All replies look the same when on your phone. And I didn't see the clarification/explanation you gave until now. A nice gesture, yes. But either way- she wasn't thinking ahead about what you would be doing the minute you got home. That's pretty dumb on her part.

I mentioned that she was aware of how we would behave, which is why she was planning on jumping out immediately but unfortunately got locked in. They are still blue for me, I spose it is different depending on your phone:)

Well look on the bright side; your aunt got a free show. And I'm sure she got free dinner later on as well. You can't even get that in Las Vegas which more or less has the same kind of entertainment.

Cali_Michele21 6

Time to change the locks. FYL!

My bf is only in tech school, and I'm finding it stressful to go 6 months. You deserved the fun!! Happy humping ;)