By jgtrflynn - 24/06/2013 04:37 - United States - Beggs

Today, my husband finally returned from his 18-month deployment. Sexually starved, we wasted no time getting busy. Later as we finally cooled off, I got a message from my Aunt. She was hiding in our closet the whole time to surprise us with cake for his safe return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 047
You deserved it 7 944

jgtrflynn tells us more.

My Aunt has ALWAYS done something nice for us after a deployment, she is our only family nearby and frequents our home during his absence to make sure I'm still alive when I disappear for days, she used to freak out but now knows she will always find me passed out next to his motorcycle:p(she knows where my spare key is and uses it so much it might as well be hers.) Normally she is waiting outside for us after corresponding with me, but this time she decided to be secretive to try and scare the pants off us (beat her to it) by hiding in the coat closet directly behind the front door and jumping out right as we came in. We did so loudly, crashing into both doors. Said closet has a push button lock on the outer knob, in perfect position.....then of course we got loud and into ourselves, not noticing her calls or knocks. She knows of course how we are after he returns, but her plan just backfired a bit:)

Top comments

Comments

Well.. hopefully you gave her a good show?

Awwww :')! You sound really loving and understanding, too :)

I don't know about you, but hiding in a BEDROOM CLOSET is just asking for an R-Kelly moment

misataylor86 10

I would have presented the cake right after he finished, because everyone knows men want food afterwards right?....

Somehow it always surprises me that people don't understand that after a deployment the newly reunited couple wants to have some alone time. And how the hell did she get into your house and why in YOUR closet?? She could've just been waiting in the living room at least.

she would have later regretted to get the cake instead of some bananas !!

hannahsnyder69 16

The fact she sat there with cake and watched

Their aunt properly new they would have sex and wanted to make a sex tape with out them knowing