By mrssagdiyev - 05/03/2011 14:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband decided to imitate Borat and shout "Very Nice! I Excite!" while having sex. He's also decided that it was ingenious and does it every single time, the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 611
You deserved it 5 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's an easy fix, stop having sex with him until he stops

Just don't do it till he agrees to stop Easy answers to all FML

Comments

shibainu519 0
TrillionHearts 0

^ An idiot who can't tell the difference between plural and singular.

No, he can have it that that way. He's saying it's another idiot who thinks THEY ARE clever. See? Fits just as well.

^^ And once again, the men were right.

He's not saying it right, though. He sucks!

guys, it's "he's" as in "he is". my english teacher corrected me when using "they're" with a singular noun.

Your English teacher doesn't know a damn thing about informal English, then. Tell them to shove their degree up their ass since it hasn't taught them very much. The "official" rules of English don't always apply in modern usage. Most Americans don't know "who" from "whom" for example, and I'm sure your English teacher has ****** up more than once THEMselves while teaching.

an idiot who done thinks he be clever. I b3 sm4rt!

An English teacher isn't there to teach you informal English or slang...65, you should think things through next time before going into batshit crazy mode.

xSgtTh0masx 0

Technically it would be he's because you can not substitute a plural conjugation in a singular noun such as this one.

you are all wrong about him saying it wrong. the usage of 'they' is formal: they implies a group OR someone of high respect, taken from French grammar. example: A doctor gives you their note. all you silly folk think you know your linguistics.. leave it to Yankees to start the fight on how to speak a British language.

bthomas0319 2

Wow, I bet that can get annoying.

beautiful_brunet 3

I love the smart people that waste the first comment on something that has nothing to do with the topic of the FML

and the people who do the same to the second

Well, did you tell him it was a turn off? If not, YDI. And if you did but continued anyway, YDI too.

Damn. I haVe never fOund such an ignoRant idiot who deCidEd that tHose lIneS Are great for sexual seriousneSS. Now put those capital letters in my message together and what have you got?

bthomas0319 2

Divorce over this? Makes perfect sense.

14 I goT tHe mEssaGe And you're coMplEtely right

it's not your problem if someones bitching at you. stick it to that mofo!!

nicholasj96 9