Karma?

By Anonymous - 07/01/2024 19:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my ass of a husband to be stood me up at the altar. He embarrassed me in front of everyone. It was humiliating. All because apparently he’s now not OK with the mistake I made. Yes, I slept with your father, but don’t say you forgive me then leave me crying in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84
You deserved it 2 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is trolling, right? You can't possibly have your head so far up your own arse that you actually think you can **** your bfs FATHER and just carry on as if absolutely nothing happened. If this is real then Jesus H Christ on a bike are you a rancid piece of shit who deserved far worse.

rpy13 11

*If* this is true, don’t be so naive — he set you up, he pretended to forgive you in order to humiliate you, and good for him!!

Comments

This is trolling, right? You can't possibly have your head so far up your own arse that you actually think you can **** your bfs FATHER and just carry on as if absolutely nothing happened. If this is real then Jesus H Christ on a bike are you a rancid piece of shit who deserved far worse.

That's what I thought, too. This can't be real. Some attention-seeking troll has posted this fake FML.

L0life29 6

the fact that you came on this site to look for compassion and pity is pathetic. you deserve this!!

There is only one thing about this FML that gives me much sympathy for OP - Apparently OP is admitting she screwed up royally. There are many FML posters who carefully hedge the wording of the FML to hide their share of the responsibility and bad decisions that helped create the situation. In this one, OP has admitted her screwup that brought her to this situation. Admitting to yourself your flaws is the first step to fixing the problems... OP, assuming this is real and not just made up, it's not too surprising that fiancé isn't willing to forgive and forget. Maybe he did set out to get maximum payback fully intending to do exactly what he did. Or just as probable, at the last minute he decided that he just couldn't commit to marriage with someone who had hurt him so. There are some things that are very hard to forgive or forget and this is probably one of those things.

rpy13 11

*If* this is true, don’t be so naive — he set you up, he pretended to forgive you in order to humiliate you, and good for him!!

This went from “she dodged a bullet” to “goddamnit, woman” very quickly. “Today, I got sentenced to spend the rest of my life in prison. I only murdered my own children and set a hospital on fire; it’s not like I called the judge a poop face. FML”

you slept with his dad. You're definitely the asshole here, not you ex-fiance. keep it in your pants with everyone but your partner. cheaters are despicable

this has to be fake. has to be. there's no way you tore him and his father apart and think you're the victim here. you would have deserved every ounce of humiliation you got

EricW 4

Marriage is overrated, I can tell you

Wait, you slept with your future father-in-law? WTF is wrong with you. You absolutely deserve to be left at the altar, and to never even be standing at one ever again.