By RayneWolf13 - 31/07/2013 06:31 - United States - Conway

Today, my husband bought me a big box of tampons. He claims to know when my period is about to start before I do. Sadly, he's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 285
You deserved it 8 662

RayneWolf13 tells us more.

I'm not complaining at all. Haha its just sad how I don't even know when its coming cuz it never goes in order. I'm very lucky to have him! :) Also, he doesn't buy me chocolate because he knows I hate sweets so he gets me water and pizza instead lol.

Top comments

He likes to know when he can have sex. What's wrong with that?

Comments

My girlfriend typically asks me when she is due when we are planning vacations because I keep better track. Reason being we don't want any children yet.

photogodess 13

Yea my husband knows too... It's okay atleast they know when to back off and buy you chocolate cake haha! And hey he obviously cares enough to buy them honestly he sounds like a keeper... Good luck :)

Thatguy334 7

You're complaining about him keeping track and being considerate. What's wrong with you?

your lucky i cant even get my fiance to go down the tampon aisle with me he runs off and i have to hunt him done when im done shopping

Hey at least someone is there and makes sure your prepared.. consider yourself lucky I have to keep track of mine because I don't get any pains or anything. I simply turn into a bitch or I'm happy and I'll start thinking about it days before especially if I forgot to calculate but unfortunately I can be very forgetful...

I wonder if he has used that application 'my days'

I always know when my wife is about to start. Her smell changes. And before you say it no she doesn't stink. I have an overly sensitive nose and can pick up on her pheromones.

I'm not complaining at all. Haha its just sad how I don't even know when its coming cuz it never goes in order. I'm very lucky to have him! :) Also, he doesn't buy me chocolate because he knows I hate sweets so he gets me water and pizza instead lol.

\ 28

Now your husband truly is a keeper. Cliché but appropriate.

He truly loves you, and you are lucky, OP! :) When it's my time of the month, my boyfriend will bring me my heating pad and gives in to my cravings and will indulge with me. And he lets me keeps tampons at his apartment. As if he had a choice, anyway. Haha!

I think that except for the really dense or just oblivious, if you spend enough time with a woman, you pick up on that sort of thing, especially if it's important (Because you're concerned for them, not just the sex part). I always knew when my wife's period was going to start, although so did she, so I couldn't surprise her with a box of tampons.

At least he knows you well enough to do something nice for you.