Zoom call from hell

By low_expectations - 19/08/2020 02:04

Today, I was yelled at by my mom for not communicating to the rest of my family about the zoom call SHE planned and asked for. The call was to celebrate my birthday. Apparently, it was my responsibility to coordinate it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 508
You deserved it 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Okay everyone, mom wants me to get all of you together on Zoom so you can wish me a happy birthday. No, I'm not trying to guilt-trip you."

zeffra13 31

Sounds like the time my dad forgot the password he made for a computer and yelled at me for not writing down his password. It apparently didn't occur to him to write it down himself because he planned on eventually giving me the computer so it was "my password" even though I had no input on it and hadn't used the computer.

Comments

"Okay everyone, mom wants me to get all of you together on Zoom so you can wish me a happy birthday. No, I'm not trying to guilt-trip you."

Not all old people can handle Zoom! At least she didn't forget your birthday, am I right?

galvinizd 7

We founded the Internet. You children just hold a kiosk (phone), you have no idea what the Internet is.

Hey, I started programming on punch cards with BASIC and FORTRAN. I'm not a "you children."

zeffra13 31

Sounds like the time my dad forgot the password he made for a computer and yelled at me for not writing down his password. It apparently didn't occur to him to write it down himself because he planned on eventually giving me the computer so it was "my password" even though I had no input on it and hadn't used the computer.