By me - 04/02/2012 19:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I worked together on a very difficult yard project. Afterwards, I thanked him and offered him a special treat. He was disappointed to find I meant sex, not cookies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 310
You deserved it 6 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

FatSack 0

Damnmmnnn. It's not you, it's him.

mama2b3 20

How do you know?? Op maybe he was just disappointed because he was tired from all that yard work and wanted to relax with a cookie?

FatSack 0

Hence why I said "it's not you, it's him". Could've meant anything.

I think we can all respect that decision. Cookies trump sex

mama2b3 20

How do you know it's not her??

Proper first comment edited would read. Then grab a bag of Oreos And tell him he can only eat one at a time. Begin placing them on your body and up the ante as you get more into the " reward". Win win. You get best time of your life he gets cookies( note to self. Through washing after your done you don't want any cookie stuck anywhere)

FatSack 0

I don't know it's not her. But seeing as she posted on FML about the situation, it probably wasn't her. Clearly, she was just trying to reward her husband with some good loving & he had mistaken her offering for something other than what it was. Hop off my nuts *****.

dsbs 9

66 I wish you told her to hop off your fatsack, that would have made my day. :D

FatSack 0

No, it's because some dumb ignorant girl up there keeps trying to throw me under the bus without a legitimately good reason. YOU friend, can piss off too. Thanks. Btw, I'm a female.

Fatsack wins the match. Damn that was great.

Oh cool, more fighting on the Internet. To bad though, I ran out of popcorn a few FMLs back.

53, ful,( fuc ur life) its other way, I want OP as my GF!!!

They completely do. Cookies are awesome, sex not so much.

Is your husband by any chance the cookie monster?

Think about it your getting hot and sweaty in the kitchen, and before you know someone's getting spanked with a spatula and getting whip cream eaten off thrm

ScubaSteve96 0

Compromise: sex WITH cookies Might be a bit crummy, but hey, you get your fix.

Compromise: sex WITH cookies Might be a bit crummy, but hey, you get your fix.

You must be new here. This double comment thing is caused by the evil demons that live in the internet. From time to time they decide to wreak havoc on the poor FMLers. It is tradition to give the second comment ad many thumbs down as possible. Happy hunting!

You must be new here. This double comment thing is caused by the evil demons that live in the internet. From time to time they decide to wreak havoc on the poor FMLers. It is tradition to give the second comment ad many thumbs down as possible. Happy hunting!

Your husband is a ******' retard... and he's probably gay.

Fact: That tradition started because the early FMLers thought thumbs down would ward off demons. Science has now proven that only DocBastards face could do such a thing.

Nothing goes wrong with tit's and cookies.

Tell him you meant the cookies on your chest.

cyK0tek 0

No...cookies..?? "How 'bout THESE cookies, sugar!?"

How would that have helped? He wanted ACTUAL cookies, not chest cookies or chest anything..

Dang it #152 I was going to say that.

Brelywi 15

So bake the man some cookies, woman!

Get naked and bake! Maybe you will end up getting some AND he can have a cookie!

After a "very difficult yard project" I would be hot and tired. Cookies sounds like it would be better at that time.

Brelywi 15

Naked baking sounds like a rather dangerous situation, unless part of the yard project involved "mowing the lawn." ;-)

What's dangerous about making cookies naked? Unless you fall into the oven when they're baking.

doodlecrzyMeg 15

Oooooooooh just a hint of sexism makes this comment so much better. Women out of the kitchen, that just silly~ they should be making Sammiches XD

Anna-nymous 8

there was no "sexism" there, you just took it out of context and then tried to anger the feminists. people do anything for attention smh

SW500 13

Well they say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

182, I want the sex, and some pb&f sammiches!!

Sounds a little like my husband sometimes. ;_;

Angelrose2004 17

But cookies are soooo good! Especially when they are homade oooey gooey ones!

I don't think OP wanted that kind of ooey gooey.

HannahWho 8

Ho made cookies? Then you would get sex and cookies! How expensive and wasteful is it to hire a hooker, pay her for the time needed to bake the cookies and for the sex afterwards!

slushybox 9

A way to a mans heart is through his stomach right? :)

Or his penis. It's tricky sometimes to figure us out.

Lol. Not too many people know what that means without having to look it up

I dunno 9, I'd be pretty happy just to get to continue looking down your shirt... boobies make everything better.

What about his b creep? Can't pick favourites now.

WoshJinchell93 11

I'm just saying what every guy between the ages of 12 and 49 is thinking. :P

I prefer a large knife to the chest, offset from center slightly. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Well, cookies are pretty boss. Especially white chocolate chip.