By JustTheWife - 12/05/2016 17:24 - Denmark

Today, my husband and I got into a huge fight about his ex-fiancée, after I found out he's been confessing his love to her behind my back. Our fight ended with him yelling that yes, she's the love of his life, "But I still married you, didn't I?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 992
You deserved it 1 988

Top comments

I think you need a divorce lawyer. You shouldn't be anyone's second choice.

Indianboy9321 25

But he WOULD have married HER...? Not really sure how there's a fight, because I don't know what his argument is other than his already invalid point..

Comments

Time for a divorce and find a man that sees you as the love of his life. Your husband doesn't deserve you. Set him free and he can wallow in the past for a romance he will never probably ever have again.

is he the love of your life? that is the question you should be asking yourself..and, do you love him enough to let the past be the past and build on what you have in the present? he obviously does, or he wouldn't have married you. So now, you decide, is he the love of your life? does he make you happy or are you only jealous and unhappy?

Obviously he doesn't want to let the past be past, he was confessing to his ex..

Ouch. Well that hardly makes up for it. My sympathies.

You best be divorcing this low life sack of shit! You deserve so much better than that, girl!

Sorry, honey. It's time to get a divorce. If he is really that stupid, he isn't worth ir

If he loves his ex-fiancee so much, why is she is ex? And if she's the love of his life, why'd he marry you? I try to avoid a reflexive dump the guy, but really, dump the guy.

Hello OP Ask yourself: do I want to be happy? Don't be the second choice. Ever. Don't let blind love for him, or religion, or anything else stop you from divorcing him. You deserve to be #1

@50 this is why divorce is so high. People never take time to talk and understand what is really going on

Seems like a sticky situation. Just talk to him calmly next time? Tell him that he shouldn't be saying that when he's married to you. Maybe he was just in a rage and said something he didn't mean to end the argument? Communication is necessary for a relationship to work. good luck op but I don't think a divorce is needed here. Unlike some people it's important to remember that there are two sides to every story and that everyone has a reason so instead of being judgmental unfairly try to consider the other side. Once again good luck op you shouldn't be his second if he was saying that, but I don't see it that was. The way I see it is that he loved her still does but you managed to convince him that there was someone even better than her.

This makes zero sense. If she had convinced him that there was someone better than her than he wouldn't have been going back to the ex confessing his love to someone not this wife. He's a grown man. He should already know that telling another woman that he's in love with her while he's married is bad. He clearly had no respect for his wife.

dragoongirl90 34

Read my comment to you on that other comment. You need serious ******* therapy.