By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 05:05 - United States

Today, my grandma's chihuahua was run over while I was taking her for a walk. She later whispered to me, "It should have been you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 026
You deserved it 8 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd whisper back "it's gonna be you" smile and walk away.

Comments

trellz17 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Seriously? Yeah because when I get upset I immediately blame the nearest family member for not dying sooner....it's only rational right......

SynysterNero 20

That's when OP says "Don't worry. You'll see your dog soon you old bitch"

trellz17 19
ise3 10

66 did you miss the sarcasm?

#55 has a point. Do it, OP. Do it do it do it do it.

MrClean17 15

I don't know how anyone can be more annoying than a chihuahua. What did you do

My grandmas chihuahua actuly behaves. He doesn't bark much at all (only at mailman). He just follows her around like her around.

perdix 29

You could be a Maltese Poodle. My extended family loves them and all but one of them are assholes. I'm talking about the dogs. My extended family: 100% assholes! Jkjkjkjk ;)

Aww, I feel bad for the reputation Chihuahuas have. I used to have a Chihuahua and she was the loveliest little dog I've ever owned. :(

My older sister's chihuahua is so sweet! He's very quiet and cuddly too! Yep, another contradicting example of a stereotyped chihuahua. :)

It's pretty difficult to hit a chihuahua though.

Yeah. Don't see how this happened unless the dog was off-leash or she was walking it down the middle of the road...

Maybe the dog was sitting under the tires of a parked car, and when the driver came back he/she didn't see the dog under their car (because it's tiny) then backed over it while driving away. My uncle lost a labrador puppy that way, it was pretty sad.

I'd whisper back "it's gonna be you" smile and walk away.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

Or.... "You're next..." LMAO

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Hiimhaileypotter 52

Umm, how is what grandma said funny at all?

Well we now know the family hierarchy...

oj101 33

I guess, with the death of the dog, it's *knew*

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I know something else that doesn't look very intelligent...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
oj101 33

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway