By Samson - 14/02/2010 08:48 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was really depressed. I listed the top 50 reasons why I love her. Her response was "thanks for that but seriously, this video on youtube is hilarious." I couldn't cheer her up but apparently a 10 second video of a dog running in circles can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 015
You deserved it 3 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're crazy for thinking you can compete with an animal video.

When I'm upset I need humor, not sappy.

Comments

rockstatic 0

This is a tough one. Obviously you should appreciate that she's going to have to get out of her depression her own way, but she should appreciate the effort. You should consider telling her you don't think she appreciates you, and asking for space. Go meet some other chicks and see if this one is really that special.

Icarus_II 0

Well, considering the OP is a chick and has a girlfriend, maybe she is depressed that you have nothing to offer or nothing of "exciting size"? I think you just got proven by your lesbo friend that dogs are funnier than you. Get humor, and a guy. Please. For the sake of nobody but yourself.

ROFLsyrup 0

Sappy gushy things don't always make people feel better. Sometimes to laugh is all they need. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you too, it doesn't mean she doesn't care, just that it wasn't what she needed to be cheered up.

killergummyworm 0
Hiropon 0

ALL ABOARD THE FAIL BOAT DESUUUU.

Icarus_II 0

*runs to boat* "Don't forget mee!" *trips and fails*

Honestly, do you really think that it's a great idea to spill your guts out to someone who might not necessarily be in a mood to listen to it? You could try the simple things first, you know. If that doesn't work, then you can try a different approach. As it comes to FMLs, this isn't even close.

jade77_fml 0

wow that sucks. I think you were really sweet to so that for her, she is just unappreciative of you:( I'm sorry!!

emochic, good luck with that. start with flowers, always work. Or a therapist if not.