By Samson - 14/02/2010 08:48 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was really depressed. I listed the top 50 reasons why I love her. Her response was "thanks for that but seriously, this video on youtube is hilarious." I couldn't cheer her up but apparently a 10 second video of a dog running in circles can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 015
You deserved it 3 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're crazy for thinking you can compete with an animal video.

When I'm upset I need humor, not sappy.

Comments

that totally suckss. but your life is fine cuz I just figured out my husband of 5 years still has single set as his relationship status on facebook.... he's on everyday too

Jrook 0

he don't know how to change it

That might not be an FML for you. It's possible he either doesn't know how to change it, or doesn't consider relationship statuses on FB important enough to bother with - those that matter will already be aware of the fact, no?

iknowthatguy 0

YDI for not buying her a real gift. Way to cheap out with some **** list...FAIL.

Ajjas013 6

^^ WIN! There, it doesn't fail anymore :)

Ajjas013 6

85 says the above comment fails. I'm above that...

Ajjas013 6

Ahh paradox! My brain hurts :S Nevertheless, I understand sign language. Get it? Because your picture is... Nah forget it.

AngryNinja 1

ajjas, notice 'cowgod' finds your pic sexy. scow fetish doesn't shock me. x)

aDropOfSunshine 2

At least she cheered up, right? I might tune-up that list though, maybe it just wasn't a very good list.

Us women have our moods, and stupid things cheer us up. Believe me, don't take it personally.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Thats true, but I would have loved a list of all the reasons why my boyfriend loves me. She should have at least be more appreciative, it must have taken him a while to write that.

spez86 0

^^^ another sexy chic on fml ^^^ but she has a boyfriend oh no < ( neo voice from matrix )

What do you mean "us women"? Op is a woman.

YouTube rocks the casbah... don't worry though, she was probably still listenin' do you're good. (:

You just can't beat puppies, kittens and bunnies. Get over it.

Ajjas013 6

You can't beat Tessa either. She must be an amazing dog, I'm happy for you.

She is sweet, I'd put her sister up but for some reason I can't seem to shrink the file size.

Ajjas013 6

Maybe try cropping part of the picture out? You can do that in Paint.

You win some, you lose some. Maybe altering a Facebook meme and writing about how she makes the best sammiches ever wasn't better than a dog chasing itself, but just wait. Your time will come.

thikimo 0

aw I would have loved that from my boyfriend. but yeah, some YouTube videos can be pretty darn funny