By Anonymous - 26/07/2011 04:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was over at my house for the first time. I told her I had to go take a shower, and from the other room my grandmother yells "you're not going to jack off this time are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 997
You deserved it 8 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... why would you take a shower when your girlfriend had finally come to your house to visit, anyway?

Parazad 16

At least your grandmother has a sense of humor.

Comments

what a great situation for grandma. not for you, however.

Senior29 8

how does she even knw? she better not be sneakpeaking at you?

sourgirl101 28

Maybe he brought his girlfriend over to the house /with/ him after he played a sport. It's him jumping in the shower. It's not hard to understand the need to get clean and have the GF wait, 5minutes. (:

peskyplant 5

my bf takes showers when I'm at his place, why? because he likes smelling good for me. that's probably why he did it.

But it makes more sense to shower before someone comes over than have them wait around for you to get ready.

5 minutes? Let us hope so, my boyfriend stays a whole hour in the shower.

Leadamp 7

you kind of deserve it for showering while your girlfriend was over for the first time but how did your grandmother know that you jerk off in the shower.

You get a boner in Starbucks then 2 hot girls ask you to take a picture?

...Granny SWAT teams the door and exposes your wanking activities.

.... someone posts "that awkward moment when"...

when what? hm? can you answer that for me?

I don't think the grandma tried to be funny, and even if she was, I would still find it a too awkward conversation to go on with it.

That awkward moment when it looks like you didn't finish your sentence?

that's why you shut her up and say, "nah, that's my girlfriend's job now."

sourgirl101 28

Embarrassing the girlfriend in front of grandma isn't going to win you brownie points. Perhaps you should rethink that comment. (:

"no grama like i told u before. thats grampa. ya dumb bitch" lmao

Why the hell would you shower when your girlfriend is there? I would advise you to take care of basic hygiene BEFORE getting guest, so you don't have to leave them alone, which can be really awkward if they are over for the first time and don't know your family. Also, basic hygiene does help you keep a chick for more than a few days.