By Anonymous - 03/09/2012 09:45 - United States - Brooklyn

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend noticed that I looked upset and asked me what was wrong. I told her I was sexually frustrated. Her response? "What are you telling me for?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 861
You deserved it 5 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because you asked, bitch. Proper answer.

With her attitude, might as well use your hand.

Comments

perdix 29

A little less conversation, baby, a little more action. Elvis fixes everything.

Why are so many people saying OP should cheat on her? If you are not happy with your sex life, either talk about it and make a change or end the relationship. Cheating is not a solution to any problem. All he will end up doing is hurting her. You don't punish someone for not being in the mood for sex.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's actually kind of funny.

Maybe you should man up and instead of sitting there pouting do something romantic or aggressive .. Whatever she's in to. Ydi

kitten1323 19

I hate how people are taking the girlfriend's side. Maybe he's TRIED to get her in the mood, or focus more on her needs than his own and she didn't care. It could be that no matter what he tries she doesn't want to do anything with him. So the result is sexual frustration. And she's being a total bitch about it.

So if she's not into him physically, she shouldn't be in a relationship with him. He should move on.

There's more to a relationship than sex, yes, but unless both partners are asexual, sex is still a BIG part of a relationship. Anyone who says they could be in a sexually unfulfilling relationship and not be bothered by it, even if they were madly in love, is full of shit, IMO.

"but if they love the other person they make it work and it's worth it" Does this road not go both ways? Why is one person always giving something up? Why can't the person who doesn't want to do something give in and do it now and then (obviously I'm not including acts they find abhorrent in this), and if they don't ever want to have sex and their partner IS constantly frustrated, but they don't 'let them go', that seems selfish to me. They may be madly in love, but if two people are making each other miserable because they're not on the same level when it comes to something (and not just sex), that isn't a good relationship. That's a relationship that will eventually fester and then rot because nothing is being done to solve a problem. Eventually there's going to be a lot of blaming and anger.

Then you should go your separate ways. Why is it okay to make sure you're happy, and not them? I'm not saying you should just 'lay back and take it', but being together is about compromise, and you can do something for another person without 'laying there crying about it'. IMO that is not a low sex drive, that is a severe issue with sex itself, and while that's not your fault anymore than just having a low sex drive would be, it might be something you should talk to someone about. There's the possibility you're asexual, not just having a low sex drive and to be quite honest, I can't see a relationship working between a sexual and asexual person without someone being hurt in the long run. An asexual person shouldn't have to upset themselves to please a sexual person, but nor should a sexual person have to just 'go without' so they don't upset their partner. Like I said, sex is not everything in a relationship, but to sexual people, it IS a big thing.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

You don't need a girl to have a satisfying sex life. You're not allergic to cats, are you?

Be glad she is your girl friend and not your wife!

dougierocks 13

This sounds so familiar... Huh, I coulda posted my first FML... But it's become so normal I don't consider it an FML anymore... FML...