By Anonymous - 03/09/2012 09:45 - United States - Brooklyn

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend noticed that I looked upset and asked me what was wrong. I told her I was sexually frustrated. Her response? "What are you telling me for?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 861
You deserved it 5 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because you asked, bitch. Proper answer.

With her attitude, might as well use your hand.

Comments

the_derps 4

it's always cute when the stupids make assumptions about people because they don't agree with them.

You should just stop. You're being attacked on too many fronts.

You mean like you assuming I was referring to rape? You mean like when you assumed Noor was a man? Yes, you clearly have a terminal case of The Stupids.

the_derps 4

lol, he didn't "prove my hypocrisy". he just got butthurt and started screaming about how everyone should know who he is. it's interesting how there is so much "hypocrisy" in my comments, and I'm such a "feminazi", but nobody can point these things out.

You're a hypocrite for getting annoyed that we disagree with your assumptions when you suggest that people shouldn't get upset with people disagreeing with their assumptions. Especially when you talk about assumptions about people when you make assumptions about people.

A) "Butthurt" is a term used by people who have no real argument, because you think I'll get offended by it. B) I never screamed anything. I simply proved that your "widdle boys" stupidity was wrong and you can't handle it. C) I DID prove your hypocrisy, and you can't handle that either. Please continue posting. You're making yourself look more and more foolish with each new one. It's quite entertaining.

That's when you say, "So when you find out I shagged another girl, you knew why." Because it's only cheating if your girl doesn't know.

nevershouttami 11

No wonder you're forever alone.

captainburke 5

Nothing wrong with being forever alone

Seriously though, I don't condone cheating. That was just my odd "humor". Have fun down voting this.

I'm sexually frustrated too. You're not alone. If they don't want sex then it seems like they really don't care about your needs. As long as they are doing what they want, you're frustration is insignificant :/ try communicating. Other than that, there is nothing you can do. Sorry.

I hate to keep commenting on your comments, but it feels merited. Sex really *isn't* that complicated. Yes, it's not quite "whip it out and go" for some people, but that doesn't mean that there is some drawn-out, labyrinthine path that grants you to access to the golden ticket of lovin'. It should be a natural thing ... that people enjoy naturally! Also, there's even further news for you: there *are* men that exist that have low sex drives! Color me surprised! Not all dudes wanna pork around the clock. Simply because you and your husband are sexually incompatible doesn't mean that the same scenario applies to all couples. :D

You're an idiot, they're dating. Sex is apart of a relationship. She's not a "sex object" she's supposed to take Interest in him. Dummy.

the_derps 4

she is not obligated to have sex with him. sex is part of a relationship, not a reason to mope around like a little bitch if you don't get any. me and my boyfriend don't have that much sex at all and we've been together and happy as shit for over 2 years.

Freaking out here, forgot to click on reply

AphyTheBronette 15

Christine resorting to name calling to prove your point only shows your low I.Q. Please expand your grammar and don't get frustrated over a website.

the_derps 4

keep downvoting my comments and confirming how right I am. ;) the truth hurts doesn't it?

The fact that she asked you what's wrong when you looked upset is a kind gesture. Her angry response I can actually understand.. It's not that she doesn't want you, she is not in the mood and you nagging about it just makes her less likely to wanna have sex with you (even if she was planning on it that same day) because it's like asking her to do a chore. Seriously I doubt she'd reject you if you actually put just a bit of effort in arousing her like starting to kiss and touch, maybe a massage.. It's more sexy than pouting and claiming to be sexually frustrated, don't you think? All guys, particularly in long-term relationships need to remember about such things. Foreplay is your free ticket to sex.

WOMEN: "The more you nag, the less you'll get. Keep that in mind." Just wanted to be diplomatic.

Waaah... answering a question SHE brought up is nagging now? Dear Cheese, since when? So he has every right to accuse her of nagging if this had happened in reverse? Presumably if he's noticeably upset but she doesn't know why, he hasn't been following her around 24/7 saying, "Honey I'm horny. Honey. Honey lets have sex. Can we have sex now? How about now?" THAT would be nagging.

Yes, but if you're turning someone down for sex EVERY DAY, and you don't know why he's upset (IF you're in a relationship where you're having sex, obviously not if you're not intimate yet), sorry, but you're an idiot. That's like if your kid asks you every day to take them to the park, and you say no every day, and then you notice they're upset. Logical conclusion would be: They're upset because you refuse to take them to the park.

Also, how do you someone's not in the mood unless you ask? If you say you're not in the mood when I ask you on Monday, I shouldn't ask you on Wednesday because I should know you're still not in the mood, and if I ask, now I'm nagging? This is seriously flawed logic...

To be honest then, it would be horrible to just sit around and wait for someone to let me know I'm allowed to touch them. What if you're only in the mood twice a year? Do you let him go out and pick people up in between those bi-annual sexings? While I understand that not everyone's sex drives are at the same level, if they have to make concessions to avoid hurting your feelings, then you should be doing the same now and then.

suzyqt -- I'd actually be curious about what your husband has to say about your differences. It's ... intriguing. And, for some reason, it makes me ... sad. Not entirely sure why...